Since I'm not gonna be getting into my first build any time soon since I'm flat broke I'm wondering if I should just get a "cheap" like guitar, and see what I can do with it.

My question is, do you guys (being the guys who custom make guitars) have any experience with agile guitars?And if so is it positive or is it "This guitar sucks so bad no one should play it"

Anybody?
this thread makes no sense, what are you asking ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
You're asking us if agiles are any good, so we send you to the "are agiles good?" thread... and you say something completely unrelated?

Wait, what?
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
..how does it not make sense?I'll put it simply.

"What do the guys at GB&C think of agile guitars, and if they would recommend one or not"
Quote by Øttər
You're asking us if agiles are any good, so we send you to the "are agiles good?" thread... and you say something completely unrelated?

Wait, what?

I dont wanna know what they think I wanted to know what people HERE thought of them, not there. If it relates more I actually had a reason as to why i was asking, I was wondering if throwing brand new pups into it were even worth the money or not.
Quote by SGlover69
guys (being the guys who custom make guitars)

Please don't take me as an idiot.

*sigh* ur dune it rong.

First of all, guys who "custom make" guitars are likely to have never had their hands on an Agile. It's a small brand. And there aren't all that many scratch builders in this forum, anyway.

You might have had someone who mods guitars and owned an Agile reply to your thread. But the way you've become argumentative, I seriously doubt they will want to come in to a mess like this.

The link mikeyElite gave you was good information.
You should thank him, not reject his help.
Just dropping the link, the way he did was a bit abrupt.
But YOU had the opportunity to shape the thread at that point.
... and you blew it.

Here's what you could have said:

Hey, thanks mikeyElite! That's a good start, but I was hoping to get some replies from guys that might have bought and modded an Agile. You know, guys who really know what to look for, not just the average guitar player.

A post like that might have saved your thread.
But at this point, i really don't know.

The other thing that amazes me is that you wouldn't just leave it for a while. You know sometimes it takes a day, two, or even a week for someone who has the best answer for a specific question to see a thread. You have to be patient when you're looking for answers that a limited group of people can answer. They aren't always on the same schedule as you are.

meh, do what you want. maybe ya learned something. w/e. i'm outta here.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
*sigh* ur dune it rong.

First of all, guys who "custom make" guitars are likely to have never had their hands on an Agile. It's a small brand. And there aren't all that many scratch builders in this forum, anyway.

You might have had someone who mods guitars and owned an Agile reply to your thread. But the way you've become argumentative, I seriously doubt they will want to come in to a mess like this.

The link mikeyElite gave you was good information.
You should thank him, not reject his help.
Just dropping the link, the way he did was a bit abrupt.
But YOU had the opportunity to shape the thread at that point.
... and you blew it.

Here's what you could have said:

A post like that might have saved your thread.
But at this point, i really don't know.

The other thing that amazes me is that you wouldn't just leave it for a while. You know sometimes it takes a day, two, or even a week for someone who has the best answer for a specific question to see a thread. You have to be patient when you're looking for answers that a limited group of people can answer. They aren't always on the same schedule as you are.

meh, do what you want. maybe ya learned something. w/e. i'm outta here.

I admit, I kinda reacted bad to his link. I've been there before, but I guess I was a little annoyed that someone thought I was just another person who didn't know how to use the search bar. But granted I coulda been more mature. Sorry mikey, didn't mean to come off as rude, I just didn't want to be like every average joe who comes in and says "where's the template thread"

..which ironically I think I've done before. Either way.
Well if you just read the desciption of this section you will see why this thread doesnt belong here.

Gear Building & Customizing
All your threads about building amps, making pedals and modding guitars go right here!

There is a kinda community here within GB&C and I know why you may value the opinion of this section more than others, but that doesnt mean you can start an off topic thread here, we are all members of UG and all its forums so some users here will see your questions in the Agile thread.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
i have an agile, but it wouldn't be a good guitar to screw around with. The control cavities are small.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by Absent Mind
Well if you just read the desciption of this section you will see why this thread doesnt belong here.

There is a kinda community here within GB&C and I know why you may value the opinion of this section more than others, but that doesnt mean you can start an off topic thread here, we are all members of UG and all its forums so some users here will see your questions in the Agile thread.

Though you do have a point, I really wanted an agile to mod it and that's why I asked. Still I probably should kept it in the agile thread so my mistake guys.