So basically I have owned 2 guitars a strat copy and my current one my RG350DX, and come tax refund time I was looking to get another guitar.

Price Range: about $300-450, defintley willing to go used as well

Amp: Right now I just have a small peavey practice amp, I will upgrade this once I get into jamming/gigging but for now it works fine for my usage

Requirements for Guitar:

-At least one humbucker preferably two

- Floyd Rose is always a plus but isnt necessarily a requirement

-Thin neck, I love my wizard neck on my RG so I would be looking for something similiar in another guitar

Music Style:
Mostly classic rock and hair metal, a little bit of older metal like Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth etc.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I was considering Jackson, played one at the shop the other day, only problem is the only one they have that doesnt have EMG like pups is a natural finish which is cool just not my style.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Go with another RG. Ibanez RG3EX1 or RG5EX1. I would say a RG4EX1 but as far as I know they have been discontinued...
Sounds like another Ibanez would be good for you, maybe look into an S series, change it up a little from the RG. A S320 looks like it has everything your looking for, Thin Wizard neck, dual Humbuckers, ZR double-locking bridge. The body is also Mahogany, so it'll have a thick and warmer tone.

They go about $500 new, but you could probably find one used in your price range.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Dean 79 series ML. Pull the covered pickups from an Exotica and your set. Great for blues to hair bands. It really sounds cool with the 12 simulator in my POD XT Live.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
imo save more money for a great guitar rather than jsut getting another average one. if you can bump that price range up to 800-900$ the possibilities and options really improve. its worth the wait.
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Quote by Connah
imo save more money for a great guitar rather than jsut getting another average one. if you can bump that price range up to 800-900$ the possibilities and options really improve. its worth the wait.

or this ^
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
I would say buy a better guitar that $400 dollars, youll just get something that is at equal or less quality of your ibby. Not saying theres anything wrong with going budget, but youll have to extend.

I would recommend selling the strat copy, save a few more hundred, and spend it on a good second hand jackson.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
In my book, your definition of old metal is the only metal.
Gear:
Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Gretsch G6118T Anniversary
Fender Standard Telecaster
Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender Showmaster

Peavey Valveking Half Stack

My YouTube Channel
Any other suggestions?
Ibanez RG7321