don't know if the other one got deleted, but I really just want to talk about these guys. I've been listening to them alot lately, and I think they are amazing! I have two greatest hits records of theirs. I should probably go buy some of their albums. Not sure which ones I should get.

They have so many good songs, and they are such good song writers. any thoughts?
Quote by westozrocker
These dudes played with John Lennon on some of his last recordings.

I dodn't know that.

Yeah, I think it's awesome the way they use the old grandfather clock song in clock strikes ten. Really clever.

They have so many good tunes. Surrender, "I want you to want me", "If you want my love", "She's tight", "Dream police" and the "That 70's show" theme to name just a few.
Quote by weezergeek182
I dodn't know that.

Yeah, I think it's awesome the way they use the old grandfather clock song in clock strikes ten. Really clever.

They have so many good tunes. Surrender, "I want you to want me", "If you want my love", "She's tight", "Dream police" and the "That 70's show" theme to name just a few.

I think that's a Big Star cover, actually.
^^Correct.

I saw Cheap Trick play in the lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel on New Years Eve in Universal Studios, Orlando, FL a few years back. Their show got rained out, so they came to our lobby and did a few acoustic songs. I enjoyed it.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
'The Dream Police' is my favourite song. I also like 'He's a *****', which was better before Joey Ramone ripped it off.

A very good band.