pretty cool. For the doubled guitar/bass parts, I would suggest not using constant eighth notes for the bass line. It will hold up better on its own and when you add the staccato guitar that mimics it, it will sound extra cool. Similarly for the dub portion, I would use less notes for the bass line, just to keep it simple.

Having said that, I'd really like to record this, if you're down. My only problem is that I don't have guitar pro on my new computer, so I can't look at the score of this. Could you possibly convert it to a pdf file or something similar? here's my dub/reggae profile, http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/atlaua/ it has one old tune I made, but I've since gotten much better gear, etc. pm me and let me know.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
truly magnificent sir!

no honestly its amazing! i used to listen to loads of dub/dancehall and ikts braught me back to the ol' days. its great.
one thing is maybe have a lead part in sax/trumpet/synth that could sometimes go over the main theme for a bit more variation.
but other than that- awesome!
c4c though maybe not quite your thing, lol
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1039415
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
Quote by Jake the Peg
one thing is maybe have a lead part in sax/trumpet/synth that could sometimes go over the main theme for a bit more variation.

I just wanted to keep it simple. This song could be done pretty well as a three piece (with the aid of a looping pedal) without keyboards.

Oh, and metalcore is probably my favourite genre, this was just kind of a random idea after listening to a bunch of reggae artists.
i agree a trumpet over that if done right could sound REALLY good. good already though. thats some good stuff for a first try.
My Metal (gp5) Songs

Quote by iimjpii

Quote by TEK34
A PE teachers got a shotput in the side of the dead

Head + dead = dead?
that was magnific, the only thing i didnt like was the section ''4 variation'' and for some reason i expected a solo

8.5/10