View poll results: Parents Together?
Still Together
84 67%
Seperated/Divorced
35 28%
test tube baby/artificially inseminated mother/cabbage patch kid
7 6%
Voters: 126.
I was wondering how many of you guys luckily have parents still together? Seems to be the minority these days.
There was a poll on this a while back I believe.

But yes, mine are still together.
Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.
Quote by LatinKingz
I was wondering how many of you guys luckily have parents still together? Seems to be the minority these days.

My parents have been split up numerous times in my 20 years of living, now they are currently apart. Never been divorced though oddly enough.
is too young to be versed in such grown up ways...

please listen to my band at www.drawntofury.com
Yes, but its as if they're not, cause they don't talk to each other.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
No.
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
Take your pick
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=663722&highlight=Are+your+parents+divorced
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1022897&highlight=divorced+parents

I know you're knew here, but always remember to use the searchbar.

edit: and according to these polls, it doesn't seem to be a minority :Shrug:
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Jan 8, 2009,
Quote by dubstar92
Take your pick
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=663722&highlight=Are+your+parents+divorced
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1022897&highlight=divorced+parents

I know you're knew here, but always remember to use the searchbar.

edit: and according to these polls, it doesn't seem to be a minority :Shrug:

they must be lieing i read somewhere it was like 55 percent of the US population
Quote by LatinKingz
they must be lieing i read somewhere it was like 55 percent of the US population

Why would they lie if the poll is anonymous?

edit: UG isn't exclusive to the US
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
My father left my mother when he knew she was pregnant...
Quote by soulflyV
I love the smell of *reported* in the morning.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I've always hated people using (Y), it just looks like an arse.
Statistically about half of marriages end in divorce, and of those people that get remarried, half of those marriages will also end in divorce. That's a stat I came across while working in my Law Studies class, I think that was taken within the past 5 years so should be fairly accurate.

To answer the question, no my parents are not together anymore.

*edit*

That stat is from an American text book so I'm guessing its from and only applys to America.
Last edited by Guitarfreak777 at Jan 8, 2009,
I think if the pit was older, there would be more divorces. Lots of youngins will have their parents divorce in the future.
Quote by xaviergray
...third option implying that a test tube baby is not between a married couple?

I'm not a test tube baby, but I'm just saying.

Test tube babies can happen between married couples, but if it did, there are other poll options for that. He's just covering all his bases.

And yes, my parents are still together.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
What if one parent died? I'll just put seperated anyway.

dont say that say still together (in spirit)
My parents are still together. But every one of my friends has a non-traditional/non-nuclear family.

... I just feel so left out.

/irony
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by LatinKingz
I was wondering how many of you guys luckily have parents still together? Seems to be the minority these days

if you're parents are split, don't feel too bad man, it COULD be worse! i'm sure you know that though.

if it makes you feel better, here's a quick spiel of my parents:

as far back as i can remember from what my gma told me, my dad died when i was around 15 months old, and my mother left him on his deathbed, he died of AIDS infection from sharing the same tattoo needle with a bunch of his friends. they all died. but my 'mother' treated me and my bros like garbage and still left him even though he was willing to do anything for her and give up anything for her. so i grow up and just a couple years ago my second oldest bro informed me that our gma told him something he thought i should know. apparently my dad wanted them to have a DNA test done on me when i was born to make sure i was his, i guess he was wise about my 'mother' or something, and it turned out i was NOT his, but my gma told him i was anyway, not wanting to break his heart. so apparently my 'mother' just f*cked some random guy, had me, and the only one of my two parents i thought i could care about in any way is probably not even related to me at all.

yea, it's a bit of a mindf*ck. but things could be worse, i've dealt with the rough times and will deal with more, but nothings unsurpassable when you've got friends and family that cares about you.

cheers have a drink on me
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by Kwonnie
Lies.

lol I think I would know my own home situation.
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
Last edited by bubblesgogo at Jan 8, 2009,
"test tube baby/artificially inseminated mother/cabbage patch kid "

6 of them too.

"Cabbage Patch Kid" really made me lol in rl.