Have you ever had backstage passes to a concert and met the band? I think it's kinda awkward. I saw a video of some people meeting a band backstage. It went like this:

0:00 - 0:12 *OMG ITS U GUYZ!*

0:12 - 0:20 Band: Uh, Hi... *Awkward silence...*

they then just kinda stood and talk for a minute.

idk....id sit down and ask em sum stuff.
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
I imagine that's how it'd go with me but other people I see that talk with the band are usually pretty sociable...
I've never been backstage, but I hung out with Holy Roman Empire, and the guys from Rise Against in Portland after a show for an hour or so.

It was pretty fun, Rise Against was more of a quick "hello" and junk, but Holy Roman Empire, we talked about random crap and just hung out.

It was pretty awesome.
I got to meet munky from korn without a pass...i was by the venue and he just walked out, ice blue dreads lol, talked to some radio station for a sec, then walked back in.

Proud to say i got a hi 5 from him.
Quote by jmonko
I once had backstage passes to The Blood Brothers.....yeah I moved a week before the concert. I died a little inside when the day came and went and I was 900 miles away.

You lucky and sad bastard.
I met dr. dog backstage at the filmore in san francisco on 10/30/2008.

It was pretty cool. We actually talked about music. I got to shake all of their hands and they were really nice to their other fans too. They were one of my favorite bands even before the show, so you can only imagine how thrilled I was. I also got an autographed poster.

The cool thing was my brother and I went down there looking to buy tickets off a scalper (the show was sold out in 10 minutes after they went on sale, and were being sold 400-500 times the actual price they were worth on craigslist and ebay), but someone working there asked us what we were doing and asked us if we liked the bands (my brother loves the black keys (the other band that was playing that night), and I'm a fan of both but more dr. dog. The guy then gave us free tickets and the backstage passes for free.

One of the best nights of my life.

EDIT: meant the tickets were 4 to 5 times marked up from their original price. big mistake my bad haha
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Last edited by ilikeguitar90 at Jan 8, 2009,
That's cool
My friend got to meet Head A while back
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
My superhot best friend scored 2 backstage passes to BDO 2007 (I'm guessing she gave someone head for them cause she's like an obsessive Muse fangirl) and she gave me the other. I got to meet Adam Jones and Maynard from Tool, Matt Bellamy, all 5 members of My Chemical Roamnce (yes I like them, no I'm not ashamed)...it was awesome. I would have liked to punch out brandon Flowers though, but I never got the chance.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
My superhot best friend scored 2 backstage passes to BDO 2007 (I'm guessing she gave someone head for them cause she's like an obsessive Muse fangirl) and she gave me the other. I got to meet Adam Jones and Maynard from Tool, Matt Bellamy, all 5 members of My Chemical Roamnce (yes I like them, no I'm not ashamed)...it was awesome. I would have liked to punch out brandon Flowers though, but I never got the chance.

as long as these guys sound nothing like My Chemical Romance I'm fine lol.
Quote by shadow__666
My superhot best friend scored 2 backstage passes to BDO 2007

That is so cool. Except for the My Chem part.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by shadow__666

It's kool I like all those people
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
I had a back stage pass for a Great White concert. It went really well. I just talked to them as if they were any other person. I ended up being a roadie for the band afterwards.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I met MAB when he did a clinic here a few months back. He signed my guitar (I had to rush straight from uni and had my guitar with me) and we got to chat for a minute about a few things.
I had one for Ozzfest 2006. Twas fun, kind of hung out with BLS.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I had backstage passes to The Jonas Brothers once, but they wouldn't have sex with me because of all of this celibacy crap. But I didn't buy it, I think they were just trying to find an excuse not to have sex with me
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I had backstage passes to the 2008 taste of chaos tour, which was ok. Mostlty all the bands were kinda assholes backstage but what can you do
Most of the shows I go to are punk/ska/metal/blues shows and are usually in bars so you can usually have a drink with the band after the show if you want to, it's often kind of awkward because you just assume that you/they will be interesting just because you liked the show..
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Nope, never. I wouldn't have anything to say anyway, though.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by dubstar92
I had backstage passes to The Jonas Brothers once, but they wouldn't have sex with me because of all of this celibacy crap. But I didn't buy it, I think they were just trying to find an excuse not to have sex with me

It must be the celibacy stuff, who wouldn't want that?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.