Hi everyone,

I just bought a Boss DS-1 for fun during christmas. I play metal with my Roland Micro Cube amp. How do I change between the clean and the distorted channel? I'm pretty confused with the whole thing.

Thanks for looking.
dont you just press the button on the pedal?
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
turn the knob to JC clean or acoustic.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
yeah, if you put it on jc clean and have the gain at only about 10% of the way up, and the tone all the way up, it should sound fine. thats what i do with my pedals on that thing...
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
Return the DS-1 and get $40 worth of something else... maybe an Danelectro Fish-n-Chips EQ - being that the MicroCube only has a tone knob.

IMO - the DS-1 is really a waste with that Amp. The MicroCube has great distortion on it's own.
Quote by 667
Return the DS-1 and get $40 worth of something else... maybe an Danelectro Fish-n-Chips EQ - being that the MicroCube only has a tone knob.

IMO - the DS-1 is really a waste with that Amp. The MicroCube has great distortion on it's own.

Please listen to this man, it's the absolute truth. The DS-1 is junk. Like he said, buy a Fish and Chips. Or you can save that money in a tube amp fund. Or just to buy a better pedal that you'll actually use for the rest of your playing career. Believe me; I don't think you'll use the DS-1 later on in your playing career.
Gear:
Fender USA Standard Strat
1972 Aria "Lawsuit" Les Paul

Marshall JCM 900 Dual Reverb w/Randall cab
Traynor YCV40

Effects: (working on it..)
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
BOSS DD-6
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
1978 MXR Dist.+