Hey UG,
Steve's new legacy II is out, a all new 3 channel all tube amp.

The first channel is the standard clean channel like the legacy 1

The second channel is the clean channel boosted with a bit more hair according to steve.

The 3rd channel is from what i heard pretty close to the legacy I distortion channel with a bit more gain but based on the same voicing.

Heres the link

https://www.carvinguitars.com/products/single.php?product=VL2100

Enjoy, and comment
^YES!!!

too bad just to ship the head to canada would all come to like 1200 bucks

So i have to make due or wait until someone puts one up on criagslist...
why do people always have to be anal with the search bar so what if there is more than one thread on a topic, forums are supposed to be social places if we just all searched barred everything there would be liitle to no interaction between members
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

Quote by angusslashdime
why do people always have to be anal with the search bar so what if there is more than one thread on a topic, forums are supposed to be social places if we just all searched barred everything there would be liitle to no interaction between members

there would be just as much interaction and it would all be in the same place, therefore easy to find with a search, rather than scattered throughout various posts. also its in the rules, simple as that.
Thank you please.
^ Yeah but i dont think so.

Its said its based on the same voice of the legacy the 3rd channel i was hoping was a higher gain channel the the legacy 1's' gain channel. it isnt though, its just like a boosted clean channel with hair...which is meh and is alot more expensive then the legacy 1. i think the legacy 1 combo goes for 1000?(correct me if im wrong) the legacy 2 combo goes for 2000...personally i dont think its worth it. but you never know.
Seems pretty cool, but I would pick up an older one instead.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.