so I've been playing guitar for like two years and have been playin trombone since 6th grade (im a senior). Guitar helped me decide that i really want a future in music. But the vocal teacher at my skool was always real cool with me about how i pay metal and stuff cuz i enjoy other types of music as well such as jazz, orchestral, and pretty much any good vocal music he throws at me.

well, he was cool enough that he got me, a kid with what i assumed was a horrible voice, to sing in his musical and stuff. I joined his vocal class cuz he wanted me too and others in the musical wanted me to. But, i joined as his teachers assistant and was sorting music while we talked about what i was doing for college. i told him i was going for music at the college he introduced me too but i was a little skeptical cuz i have to learn to play piano and learn music theory, plus i can barely read music.

anyways, while i was sorting, he left and came back like 5 minutes later and he told me that he just made a music theory class for me in the 5 minutes he was gone. i joined and he showed me the curriculum and it looks like a fun but hard class and tomorrows my first day!...its a tiny skool (only 200 ppl in the whole high skool, 50 in my class) so i just think its amazing that our tiny skool got the one kool teacher in iowa hahaha

gear:
line 6 spider valve 212
ibanez RG5EX1
vinci VE5PK
awesome i guess?
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Cool. I guess
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
That's kind of cool? I think it's a "you had to be there. and be me." thing. Making a new class in five minutes is funny.
If you're not getting enough gain, you should totally just daisy-chain some solid state amps with headphone jacks together. Remember: Need gain? Use a chain!
------
Quote by Normul
You spell things like a jackass
Sounds like he wants to molest you.
Last.fm
Quote by Weybl Himself
It's the Pit, every day is Dumbass Question Day
Quote by Normul
You spell things like a jackass.

Oh man I'm sigging that.
If you're not getting enough gain, you should totally just daisy-chain some solid state amps with headphone jacks together. Remember: Need gain? Use a chain!
------
Quote by Normul
You spell things like a jackass
Thats the exact type of thing schools need as far as music teachers and program, a real passion for what they do. I don't know about the rest of the world, but at my highschool all the choir cared about was their trips to Disneyland and making sure they raised more money than the jazz band :S

Edit: Kudos for liking Line 6 amps :P
Some Like It Hot...

Gibson Angus Young Signature SG
Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique
Gibson Faded 3 Pickup Flying V
Some Line 6 Amp...

...Some Like It Not Quite So Hot!
i feel like i should tell you that i don't really care that much.

haha.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Good for you... ?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
define this word you repeatedly used "cuz"
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Considering the amount of new stories written today about diminishing music programs in schools, this is pretty remarkable. I'd give full commendation to the teacher for doing something like this, going above and beyond what he needed to do to ensure that you are getting the education you need to make something of yourself later on down the road. Good luck with the course, and make sure you not only learn what he has to offer but gain the want to learn more.

And screw the lack of support most people have on here. Get pumped for that class.
wow... there was more than 200 kids in my graduating class
lol
and the only music class at my school was piano with a teacher that hated teaching piano, she favored her chior students...
My highschool english teacher let us have a paper fight on the last day of term. We built forts at either end of the room, and ripped up old excercise books, and pummeled each other accross the room. End of the fight we are ankle deep in paper, and books are flying back and forth accross the classroom.

Now THAT is entertainment
You pay metal? Why can't you just pay money like everybody else?

mumblemumblekidsthesedaysmumblemumblefancyipods
Quote by Pac_man0123
I think you should replace that theory class with another english class.

Snap.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
My highschool maths teacher used to call me "holes" on account of me having 12mm stretchers lol

On the last day he made me write down instructions on how 2 stretch your ears, and were he could get piercing jewellery. He's got his tongue pierced
(btw for those wondering, its a private catholic school lol, bit outta place)
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
Quote by ethizzle2
Considering the amount of new stories written today about diminishing music programs in schools, this is pretty remarkable. I'd give full commendation to the teacher for doing something like this, going above and beyond what he needed to do to ensure that you are getting the education you need to make something of yourself later on down the road. Good luck with the course, and make sure you not only learn what he has to offer but gain the want to learn more.

And screw the lack of support most people have on here. Get pumped for that class.

omg thank you...i figure id have to go through a mountain of douchebags before someone understood how remarkable this is lol....becuz 90% of UG ppl are assholes who dont know the first thing about music but like to think they do....

and for the record as a high school student ive taken 2.5 years of college level english courses and quite often help in ruining the curve for everyone else in the class to the point where my papers are kept for future examples...

so if ur gonna comment idiotic things like "take english instead" beCUZ i use words like CUZ, you really need to shut up and get ur facts in order first hahaha...and i know that al the immature ppl who originally posted the "idc" posts an' such are gonna post more immature stuff but theyre proving to me that theyre either in middle school trying to appeal to an online community or just a D student with the lack of intelligence to take anything seriously...i type this way when im talking to ppl on the internet cuz im american and that means i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

gear:
line 6 spider valve 212
ibanez RG5EX1
vinci VE5PK
wow.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by ZeGuitarist

kudos to u sir for i read my post twice and didnt catch that...u should drop ur music and become an english teacher lol

gear:
line 6 spider valve 212
ibanez RG5EX1
vinci VE5PK
I thought your teacher was a Power Ranger.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
my transmission teacher in tech school was hands down the coolest teacher i've ever had. trust me, if you had him you'd know.
Quote by juancsego
omg thank you...i figure id have to go through a mountain of douchebags before someone understood how remarkable this is lol....becuz 90% of UG ppl are assholes who dont know the first thing about music but like to think they do....

and for the record as a high school student ive taken 2.5 years of college level english courses and quite often help in ruining the curve for everyone else in the class to the point where my papers are kept for future examples...

so if ur gonna comment idiotic things like "take english instead" beCUZ i use words like CUZ, you really need to shut up and get ur facts in order first hahaha...and i know that al the immature ppl who originally posted the "idc" posts an' such are gonna post more immature stuff but theyre proving to me that theyre either in middle school trying to appeal to an online community or just a D student with the lack of intelligence to take anything seriously...i type this way when im talking to ppl on the internet cuz im american and that means i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

1) Lack of grammar will result in lack of support.

2) Lack of caring to grace the reader with decent punctuation will result in them not caring about your story.

3) Japanese are NOT communists.

4) America? This is a Russian website, this website is not a democracy.

5) Having facts in order will not change whether or not we think you are a retard.

6) Insulting your fellow peers will not help your cause.

7) Excuse me for not caring.

/gloveslap
Quote by ZeGuitarist

*Minirant*
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by juancsego
kudos to u sir for i read my post twice and didnt catch that...u should drop ur music and become an english teacher lol

You should drop music and go to english class.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by FarewellMemory
1) Lack of grammar will result in lack of support.

2) Lack of caring to grace the reader with decent punctuation will result in them not caring about your story.

3) Japanese are NOT communists.

4) America? This is a Russian website, this website is not a democracy.

5) Having facts in order will not change whether or not we think you are a retard.

6) Insulting your fellow peers will not help your cause.

7) Excuse me for not caring.

/gloveslap

Bravo .
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Is he also your "secret friend"?
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
ur dune it rong.

Quote by juancsego

You were right on your figuring.

Your thread is specific about a situation that affects YOU and you ALONE.

Yes, how very nice it is for you to have a teacher you enjoy.
And you might have started a decent conversation if you had asked OTHERS about their teachers.

Sadly, you did not.

This thread is all about you, you, you, and your teacher.

So what? We don't know him. And you really gave us no reason to care. After all, you didn't ask about us and our teachers, did you?

I'll report this thread before someone says something stupid that will get them in trouble.
Try to do better on you next thread, k?

*reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Ok? Methinks my teachers are all cooler.

They've all been on tour, one DJs every summer in Ibiza, another has DJ'd at Ministry of Sound and my tutor's played Reading