Page 1 of 2
So i was just sittin at my PC as per usual, When some person i didn't know decided to talk to me. He than said i was a dead cun*. He also said he knew were i lived, but didn't say where though. I then decided to stop talking to him. Later on he asked me to view webcam, just not very politely . I then see on his webcam that he and a friend have a collection of knives on hand. And threaten me with them. He said his friend had already killed 2 people. I'm scared and confused Pit, Should i take them seriously or do i just get over it...
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
Quote by L33T_KR3W
So i was just sittin at my PC as per usual

Sounds uncomfortable.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Yeah.. Very

ILikeC OLOURS

By the Power of Greyskull!

Take them seriously though, do you recognise anything about him? Name, location etc?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Sounds like he just wanted to show off his knives.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
By the Power of Greyskull!

Take them seriously though, do you recognise anything about him? Name, location etc?

No, But my friend (who was also threatened) said that they hijacked the email address.

ILikeC OLOURS

-_-

EDIT: How would i go about reporting to the police if it was on the internet and i had no idea were the person lived?

ILikeC OLOURS

you could call the police, and give them the email address.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

It was hijacked, and after terrorizing enough people I'm sure they'd ditch it.

ILikeC OLOURS

Quote by L33T_KR3W
So i was just sittin at my PC as per usual, When some person i didn't know decided to talk to me. He than said i was a dead cun*. He also said he knew were i lived, but didn't say where though. I then decided to stop talking to him. Later on he asked me to view webcam, just not very politely . I then see on his webcam that he and a friend have a collection of knives on hand. And threaten me with them. He said his friend had already killed 2 people. I'm scared and confused Pit, Should i take them seriously or do i just get over it...

What was his Username? 'Cause I have a mate that does that sorta **** to random people for the Lolz, if its him you got nothing to worry bout!

It may not be but it sounds like something he'd do
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
You should seriously do 2 things

1. Give us their msn/myspace/ whatever they were talking to you with so the pit can flame the **** out of them

2. Keep a gun by ya side if your old enough. If not then go to some parents
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Last edited by dxpaintball8000 at Jan 8, 2009,
Quote by gunners fan
What was his Username? 'Cause I have a mate that does that sorta **** to random people for the Lolz, if its him you got nothing to worry bout!

It was a hijacked account. the email address was moogoo_97@hotmail.com just in case anyone wanted to know. You could add it and see for yourself. but i wouldn't recommend it. The screen name was Gabby. Probably just the hijacked accounts owner

ILikeC OLOURS

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

Do this.

It's better to be careful. And anyway, you'll feel safer.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by L33T_KR3W
It was a hijacked account. the email address was moogoo_97@hotmail.com just in case anyone wanted to know. You could add it and see for yourself. but i wouldn't recommend it. The screen name was Gabby. Probably just the hijacked accounts owner

lulz...YES........ They are about to be Bloodrocuted!
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Quote by dxpaintball8000
lulz...YES........ They are about to be Bloodrocuted!

Bloodtrocuted? I love that song

ILikeC OLOURS

Congrats, you just got your first pervert and/or spammer!
Have a good one!

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
lol I added them and gave them the nickname "Flame this person DX"
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Quote by L33T_KR3W

Still give the email to the police. I'm sure they'll be able to somehow find out what IP address has been being used lately.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by L33T_KR3W

Holly fuk dude! that IS on of my mates many E-mail addresses! & "Gabby" is the name of his Ex which is also the screen name he uses for this sorta ****! You've got nothing to worry bout dude!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by ferntheirishman
joinin u on ur quest Paintball lol

Haha they can take away TS's peace of mind!.......but they will NEVER take.....OOURRR FFRREEEEEEDDDDOOMMMMMM!!
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Quote by gunners fan
Holly fuk dude! that IS on of my mates many E-mail addresses! & "Gabby" is the name of his Ex which is also the screen name he uses for this sorta ****! You've got nothing to worry bout dude!

Tell your friend to make a UG account here for the lulz.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Still give the email to the police. I'm sure they'll be able to somehow find out what IP address has been being used lately.

I've been thinking over what they said, any information on where i lived would have been found on my msn page. They said i lived in Brisbane, that's where my profile says i live. but i live slightly outside of Brisbane.

ILikeC OLOURS

Quote by gunners fan

what are the chances of that even happening, man kids are so stupid these days
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Tell your friend to make a UG account here for the lulz.

I might do that! He's actually the Drummer out of my old band! thing is if he had an account here he'd be Perma-Banned in the first week!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by gunners fan

You have an interesting social circle.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by L33T_KR3W
I've been thinking over what they said, any information on where i lived would have been found on my msn page. They said i lived in Brisbane, that's where my profile says i live. but i live slightly outside of Brisbane.

I guess it's up to you man. Just do what you think is right. Plus the guy up above said that is one of his mate's email addresses. I'm not sure if he's just yanking your chain but whatever. Either way, I'm sure you'll be fine. Whoever it was is just trying to scare you.

Page 1 of 2