Starting from top left going down...

First Row:

- Ibanez INF1/INF2/S1 w/pots and switch out of RG550 $40.00 shipped
- PRS Single cut SE Humbuckers Pair (G&B Pickup Co.-German)$50.00 shipped

Second Row:

- GFS Crusader (Discontinued and hard to find) GFS version of the invader $35 shipped
- GFS Pro-Tube (B) Lipstick Pickup-Made to fit a strat with no mods! $28 shipped
- Dimarzio USA Humbucker- Older model $40 shipped
- Ibanez V1 + V2 set out of RG 570. Pup Rings not included $40 shipped.

Third Row:

- Chrome Covered Les Paul Humbuckers (Epiphone or JTurser type) $35 shipped
- Ibanez INF1 + INF2 set out of RG5XX Series Pup Rings not included $45
- Charvel Single coils out of Japanese Charvel Strat $35 for the pair.

Will cut a better deal on multiple sets or the whole deal... Will consider trades for ? Laptops, LCD Monitors, Guitars, Parts, Microphones, Nintendo DS, PS3, orrrrrrr? Make me some offers! Sale prices can be negotiable.

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Quote by 7PlaGues
hey man. I'm interested in the Crusader. Are you looking for specific guitar parts?

Maybe some Ibanez parts, trem, floyd, bodies, necks...?
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Quote by 7PlaGues
Interested in a Dean Boca body? It is dinged up a little, but has pots, pickup rings and bridge installed..

Is that a 12 string body? Pics?

Quote by 7PlaGues
See if the pic is still here
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1020917&highlight=dean+boca

I think the pic doesnt have the bridge, but there is a brand new bridge installed on this. and it is a 12 string body, but with the right neck (pocket size) can be used for a 6 string.

Hmmm... Ok. Will look into what I can do with it. In the meantime... any other bodies or anything?

Oh...and what bridge do you have for it? 6 or 12 string?

Quote by djfrank
Oh...and what bridge do you have for it? 6 or 12 string?

it's a 6 string bridge.. I was going to grab a neck for it and make it a project, but I am doing 3 other ones right now. I don't have any other bodies right this second to get rid of...I have a set of ESP humbuckers that I don't need.I doubt you would want them though since you're getting rid of pickups. LOL
Quote by 7PlaGues
it's a 6 string bridge.. I was going to grab a neck for it and make it a project, but I am doing 3 other ones right now. I don't have any other bodies right this second to get rid of...I have a set of ESP humbuckers that I don't need.I doubt you would want them though since you're getting rid of pickups. LOL

What size neck pocket?

the pocket is 2 1/8" across. It's 2 10/16" from top of neck pocket to bottom.Appears to have 5 holes, 4 which are the standard strat mounted style and one dead center. I put a normal strat neck up to it and the strat neck was too fat to fit in the pocket, so a neck with a smaller pocket will be needed. I tried finding the manufacturer specs online but could not locate them.
Doing a little looking around for necks... Will let you know if I decide to make a swap. THanks

have you measured the charvels?
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
Quote by jjegg
have you measured the charvels?

Charvels are 5.94 & 5.63 in resistance.

To the top...

up

Quote by 7PlaGues
trade you a set of ESP pickups for the GFS bucker? ESP pickups were from a Viper series ESP

Thanks for the offer, but I think I will pass. I really need to get rid of some pickups unless I am offered something I am in need of or been looking for. Thanks, D.J.

Trades? Will trade the whole lot for a laptop... Guitar... or?

Back to the top.... Need to move some stuff.

noticed you're interested in a DS, any interest in a GBA SP ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
noticed you're interested in a DS, any interest in a GBA SP ?

Thanks for the offer, but not interested in the GBA.

back up top... accepting offers for trades or sales...

Keep them offers coming

to the top...