Hey.
i know it's a long shot, but whatever.

Would someone kindly tranlsate the following text into English?
Maybe metaldud, considering his outstanding performance in the Lanuguage competition?

cada 31 de diciembre, las doce campanadas marcan el final de un año y el inicio de otro nuevo, que siempre se desea mejor y más feliz que el anterior.
y en esos deseos de felicidad tienen mucho que ver las uvas, unapor cada campanada; una tradición de origen murciana.
Y es que el origen de la tradición de tomar doce uvas, una auna, al son de las campanadas de la medianoche de fun de año se remonta a 1909 .
Esta costumbre, que se cree da bueana suerte a aquel que consigue tomarlas una a una, siguiendo correctamente el ritmo que marca l reloj, t
iene, según relatan las crónicas de la época, un origen económico, ya que ha sido puesto en marcha por un grupo de viticultores alicantinos

thanks
Grammar might not be right, since I used a translation tool.

each 31 of December, the twelve campanadas marks to the end of a year and the beginning of another new one, that always is desired better and happier than the previous one. and in those desires of happiness they have much to do the grapes, unapor each campanada; a Murcian tradition of origin. And it is that the origin of the tradition to take twelve grapes, one combines, to are of the campanadas ones of the midnight of fun of year goes back to 1909. This custom, that is created gives bueana luck to which it is able to take them one to one, correctly following the rate which it marks to l clock, t iene, according to relates the chronicles of the time, an economic origin, since it has been started up by a group of grape growers of Alicante
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Google Translator?

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
"each 31 of December, the twelve campanadas marks to the end of a year and the beginning of another new one, that always is desired better and happier than the previous one. and in those desires of happiness they have much to do the grapes, unapor each campanada; a Murcian tradition of origin. And it is that the origin of the tradition to take twelve grapes, one combines, to are of the campanadas ones of the midnight of fun of year goes back to 1909. This custom, that is created gives bueana luck to which it is able to take them one to one, correctly following the rate which it marks to l clock, t iene, according to relates the chronicles of the time, an economic origin, since it has been started up by a group of grape growers of Alicante"

Thanks a lot, Babelfish.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Well, i did that myself, but i wanted a more correct translation, but thanks anyway
I had google translate it to chinese and then to english:

December 31 each year, 12 bell marks the beginning of a new year, and it always want better and happier than last year.
And those who hope to have many such grapes, unapor year; Murcian traditional origin.
This is the origin of the tradition, to take 12 grapes, a link to sound the bell at midnight the fun years of history can be traced back to 1909.
Such practices, think this is bueana to a lucky one who gets to take, in accordance with the correct rhythm clock or signs, tons
Iene, according to records the time, the economy, because it has launched a batch of wine in Alicante.
Every December 31st, twelve bell tones mark the end of the year and the beginning of another that is always hoped to be better than the last. Grapes play a big role in the wish for a better new year: one is eaten for every bell sound, a tradition of murciana(??) origin, which is to eat one grape for each of the 12 bell tones at midnight of the New Year's Eve, dating back to 1909. According to reports of the era, it has an economic origin, since it was originally begun by alicanto vine growers.
Quote by Paquijón
Every December 31st, twelve bell tones mark the end of the year and the beginning of another that is always hoped to be better than the last. Grapes play a big role in the wish for a better new year: one is eaten for every bell sound, a tradition of murciana(??) origin, which is to eat one grape for each of the 12 bell tones at midnight of the New Year's Eve, dating back to 1909. According to reports of the era, it has an economic origin, since it was originally begun by alicanto vine growers.

thanks, man