right now i'm just kind of laughing at this whole thing even though i shouldn't be..but i'm hysterical at the moment...

alright here it goes...

this girl and i made plans to go out to a party..i told her i would pick her up..so i go to this one location we usually meet up and realize i didn't have my cell phone, and she wouldn't come out till i called, so i turned back and decided to get it..(not too far away)

i call her when i get my cell and she's like whats taking so long? i say i forgot the cell and that id be there in 5 minutes...so i get there..what do ya know..the phone dies as i try to call..open up the cell once again and manage to send out a text..i wait 20 minutes and no sign of her so i turn back

now this part is just like icing on the cherry..i forgot my wallet..which had my card in it to let me get into the parking lot..so i wait there 10 minutes for someone to finally come open it for me (and in the meanwhile there's like 4 or 5 cars behind me just furious and pissed off)..so i finally park..walk back up to my dorm..and she's super pissed off at me because she waited outside for an hour in the cold. and now i'm confused because if she was out there i would have seen her... she also said you shoulda told me where we would meet up! true but i didn't plan for my phone to die i was just going to call her when i got there to let her know uurghh!!!!

well i just wanted to get all that off my chest...I'm not laughing as much now but those of you who put up a picture of a little baby crying..might as well put up a picture of a baby laughing because that's what i look like right now

make me feel better pit

i changed the title ive had worse
Last edited by slap-a-bass at Jan 8, 2009,
If that's your worst night ever I'd consider you to be lucky, son.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
If this is your worst night ever, you must have the easiest life ever.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by slap-a-bass
right now i'm just kind of laughing at this whole thing even though i shouldn't be..but i'm hysterical at the moment...

alright here it goes...

this girl and i made plans to go out to a party..i told her i would pick her up..so i go to this one location we usually meet up and realize i didn't have my cell phone, and she wouldn't come out till i called, so i turned back and decided to get it..(not too far away)

i call her when i get my cell and she's like whats taking so long? i say i forgot the cell and that id be there in 5 minutes...so i get there..what do ya know..the phone dies as i try to call..open up the cell once again and manage to send out a text..i wait 20 minutes and no sign of her so i turn back

now this part is just like icing on the cherry..i forgot my wallet..which had my card in it to let me get into the parking lot..so i wait there 10 minutes for someone to finally come open it for me (and in the meanwhile there's like 4 or 5 cars behind me just furious and pissed off)..so i finally park..walk back up to my dorm..and she's super pissed off at me because she waited outside for an hour in the cold. and now i'm confused because if she was out there i would have seen her... she also said you shoulda told me where we would meet up! true but i didn't plan for my phone to die i was just going to call her when i got there to let her know uurghh!!!!

well i just wanted to get all that off my chest...I'm not laughing as much now but those of you who put up a picture of a little baby crying..might as well put up a picture of a baby laughing because that's what i look like right now

make me feel better pit

i changed the title ive had worse

Is that some sort of sexual innuendo? (spunked clit)

Dude its not that big a deal, girls are all **** teasers.
Last edited by LatinKingz at Jan 8, 2009,
Quote by imdeth
Wow, that almost beats the time I got raped.

For fucks sake, I said I was sorry - What more do you want from me?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
For fucks sake, I said I was sorry - What more do you want from me?

For you to just call me!

I mean, was it all about the rape?!
Quote by imdeth
For you to just call me!

There, there, it's okay.

Cobain? I expected better from you! What's the number one rule of raping?

ALWAYS GIVE A FOLLOW UP COURTESY CALL!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by imdeth
For you to just call me!

I did! We arranged to meet and we proceeded with the rape again, although you were black and weighed about 16 stone and insisted I called you Gary...

Edit: Gary wasn't you, was he?
RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by Cobain_Is_King at Jan 8, 2009,
**** that was even worse then the night that my heart skipped like 50 times and I thought i was going to die
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Quote by metacarpi
There, there, it's okay.

Lmao i imagine everything you say in Krytens accent.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I did! We arranged to meet and we proceeded with the rape again, although you were black and weighed about 16 stone and insisted I called you Gary...

And now you've been rape cheating on me

Quote by metacarpi
There, there, it's okay.

I love you man!
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Quote by imdeth

I love you man!

*Rapes gently*
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
There, there, it's okay.

"Just calling 'bout the rape. It's all good, right? Everything fine? K, koo..."
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Stentroll

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Stentroll

"Hey.. Me again. Just noticing you still haven't called me back. Is this about the rape? I mean - You were wearing that top and you kept talking about the movie Deliverance... I dunno, maybe I read things wrong? Well, just call me back when you get this. I'd love to hear from you..."

Quote by mrcrono
"Hey.. Me again. Just noticing you still haven't called me back. Is this about the rape? I mean - You were wearing that top and you kept talking about the movie Deliverance... I dunno, maybe I read things wrong? Well, just call me back when you get this. I'd love to hear from you..."

It wouldn't surprise me if some people see rape as a social act that can be compared to going to the movies or something .
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

That was a great night. Thank you, and thank your hotdog-down-a-hallway bumcave.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
You'll excuse me while I go into my "lack of sympathy" corner and cry into my tumour.
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.