how do you attach these? do i get a pro in the shop to do it or can i do it myself?
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
you can do it yourself, but if you have no idea what to do or where to place them let a shop do it
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
if you can operate a screwdriver you got it made. a drunk rattle snake can change those things
All my guitars are old enough to buy beer, are You?
i have a dunlop straplock.. it has a manual at the back of the paper.. it's really easy..all you need is a screw driver.. just unscrew you original strap butons, then scre in your new straplock buttons..then assemble the locking mechanism on your strap..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
I may not be so simple -- the traditional way of installing an end pin is to reem a large hole and the endpin is held in by friction, or sometimes a little glue. Many production models these days just screw them in though. Check how yours is installed before you spring for the straplock set -- if yours is screwed in, it won't be difficult.
i only have one screw on my guitar do i have to get my one sent to the shop to have another one fitted?
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
ahw..so your guitar has only one screw?.. so the other end of the strap is tied at the nut part.. hmm.. you can get a pro do the installation of the other strapbutton because they have to drill a hole somewhere in the joint or heel of the guitar.. it could get quite devastating if you haven't tried it before..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R