Page 1 of 3
ledger topped himself
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by Bendybaws
ledger topped himself

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Another rumour was Eddie Murphy to play the Riddler..???
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
Quote by maggot9779
Why are they having another Riddler? Jim Carrey was a perfectly good one. What next? Another Penguin?
Jim Carrey was OK, but the movie totally sucked. I think Depp will bring a more twisted side to the character, while Carrey is just plain goofy.
As for the penguin, I dunno, DeVito was really good. It's gonna be hard to top that performance...
Quote by gudinge
Wasn't there a thread about this like yesterday?
Quote by ivan_2894
This guy knows what he's talking about
(Ab)using:
* Ibanez PF5 acoustic * Gibson '08 LP Classic * Schecter Damien FR *
* Marshall JCM 2k DSL401 *
* Boss OS-2 * Boss DD-7 *

Eyes on Wah & SD pups
Last edited by tickler444 at Jan 8, 2009,
We can only hope Johnny Depp will follow in heaths footsteps
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
you gotta remember that nothing is confirmed yet, but with all these websites popping up with different rumors i think it's bound to happen.
Quote by bada-bing
Another rumour was Eddie Murphy to play the Riddler..???

That will happen the day Diddy gets to play James Bond
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
We can only hope Johnny Depp will follow in heaths footsteps

how dare you, sir!
i've heard johnny depp might have some involvement, but was under the impression eddie murphy was up for the role of the riddler?
Quote by skaterskagg1
how dare you, sir!

What? I was only saying what 90% of the pit was thinking!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by maggot9779
Why are they having another Riddler? Jim Carrey was a perfectly good one. What next? Another Penguin?

Because this is a new franchise, they won't be using any of the old actors.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
These rumors are getting ridiculous. Is there even a script for the third movie yet?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Hmm... Why are they making batmanmovies with villians that already been in a batmanmovie? Hmpf!
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
Wow some of you in this thread are just plain cutish.

I think he'll do the role well, but I can only hope that whoever does the penguin actually doesn't make me want to switch off the tv this time.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
you know who would be an epic riddler? ROBIN WILLIAMS
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
I think Johnny Depp is AWESOME, he has ALOT of personality and can play just about any role except for an action hero ofcourse lol.

tbh, I think we would be a great riddler.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by maggot9779
Jesus Christ, are they just going to remake all of the Batmans? ****ing Hollywood.

They're doing them well, in a new way. Why complain when instead you could just appreciate some bloody good films?
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by eclectic_al
i've heard johnny depp might have some involvement, but was under the impression eddie murphy was up for the role of the riddler?

I also heard Mike Myers is going to play Batman
Quote by Spoony_Bard
the new movie is rumored to have catwoman, the riddler, the penguin and maybe some others. the rumors are all over the web, just google that ****.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
They're doing them well, in a new way. Why complain when instead you could just appreciate some bloody good films?

But they aren't good, they are no better than the old ones, all they've done is add some CGI and some well known actors. What's the point of making them when we have already seen the story before? It's not like the Riddler will turn out to be a hero or something.

It the exact same thing with horror films, Texas Chainsaw Massacre for example. The story doesn't change, only the technology does.
Depp will be a fantastic Riddler. He brings a quirkiness to his roles that isn't annoying like Jim Carrey.

However, I am more excited about Spiderman 4.
XIAOXI
Well, I think it's possible he could, except there is one major thing holding him back...

He's a twat.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by Abunai X
Depp will be a fantastic Riddler. He brings a quirkiness to his roles that isn't annoying like Jim Carrey.

However, I am more excited about Spiderman 4.

If it's anything like Spiderman 3 it can **** of and die already, along with the people who made it.
Quote by maggot9779
But they aren't good, they are no better than the old ones, all they've done is add some CGI and some well known actors. What's the point of making them when we have already seen the story before? It's not like the Riddler will turn out to be a hero or something.

It the exact same thing with horror films, Texas Chainsaw Massacre for example. The story doesn't change, only the technology does.

But they're doing them in a different way. I won't bother comparing them to the old ones, they're not comparable as a whole series of films to another series of films. The whole point of these is to make it more dark and more realistic. They haven't just added some CGI. They made it less comic-book-y, and imho it's an interesting take, and it clearly works.
Quote by SteveHouse
I used to hate Depp, but he's probably one of the most talented actors around today.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by JackalUK
If it's anything like Spiderman 3 it can **** of and die already, along with the people who made it.

But the bit where he grew a fringe, wore make-up, and strutted to show that he'd become evil was pure genius!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'd never cringed so hard in my life

I was laughing, but I don't think it was with the film.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Page 1 of 3