i'm from utah and snowboarding/skiing is huge. it was super windy and they stop the lifts for a couple minutes for the wind to stop. being my first time on the slopes in my life i considered jumping for a split second. then they started again, thank god i probably would have broken something.
ROFL must've been cold.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
That was rubbish. I wasn't even a video, and why did he have his pants down ?
lol
There is poetry in despair.
i saw the pics on the smoking gun and then i read on fark that this asshat wants to sue the guy that took the pics and he could lose his job. ultimate FAIL! this guy just needs to suck it up and in a year or 2 he'll be laughin his ass off and telling this story to his friends. that is what is wrong with people today. just suck it up, put your damn helmet back on. america watches too damn many of those judge shows. he's just bein a crybaby candy ass.
if it were me, i be sitting with my buddies drinkin a beer saying look at what my dumbass did. you can buy the next round
All my guitars are old enough to buy beer, are You?
Quote by stevoreno
i saw the pics on the smoking gun and then i read on fark that this asshat wants to sue the guy that took the pics and he could lose his job. ultimate FAIL! this guy just needs to suck it up and in a year or 2 he'll be laughin his ass off and telling this story to his friends. that is what is wrong with people today. just suck it up, put your damn helmet back on. america watches too damn many of those judge shows. he's just bein a crybaby candy ass.
if it were me, i be sitting with my buddies drinkin a beer saying look at what my dumbass did. you can buy the next round

+1
Quote by skaterskagg1
+1

i salute you sir, please go forth and instruct your fellow americans
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by mrjimborinsane
i salute you sir, please go forth and instruct your fellow americans

words of wisdom from the country that gave the world abba and ego malmsteen. plus that tastey little meatball. yum
All my guitars are old enough to buy beer, are You?