Let me start out by saying I posted this in the gaming thread but I never got any answer...so I thought I would try in the main section of The Pit.

Quick question on Rock Band 2 for PS3

Does anyone else's drum set move all over the place and pretty much just suck?
I hardly get any bounce on the two far pads, (probably due to lack of support) and the whole set moves around quite a bit. I'm wondering if I managed to get a lemon.

Also, how would I go about packing and sending the drums back if needed? do they as you to put it in the original box or will they mail you a new one?
You need the original box, and try looking on the Harmonix website for their forum, as that's where information on this is likely to be found.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by moody07747
Thanks I'll check out that forum

I don't actually know if it exists, it's purely supposition, but it's a good palce to start looking for info!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Yeh they suck. I was playing them last week at my friends house and the whole kit was moving when i played.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
This is what you need http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22922. Harmonix are excellent at fixing these issues, I've gotten my new guitar when my last on broke very quickly and it was free, all I had to do was send the old one in the box that the new one was in.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.