Well, among playing guitar or bass guitar or the drums or whatever intrument you play, we surely do some other things right. So what other things do you in your spare time?
I like to play video games, a popular hobby these days am I right xD
I got a Super Nintendo, very old i know, even still got the scope for it, course the controls now barely work, very stuffed, cleaned em, better but still very stuffy.
Anyway, what i really play these days are RPG's, really dont wanna pay so much like in World Of Warcraft though, i mean, that's a commitment.
And if i get bored and stop playing its kinda a waste of money.
Found some great completely free online ones though and am playing one called "Shaiya", here it is http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/. Having lots of fun with it, would recommend it.

note: please think before you post, remember i did right questions at the start, they easy to forget being so close to the start of this post and i do know the rules, this isn't advertising or spam.
Advertising? If i could read it, I'd make my own judgment :/
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by red_hot_chili18
wat.

u posted ur comment in like seconds wow ur fast, congratulations first post =D
Woooh. another game to play for a few days then delete. *clicks*
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
Quote by wesleyisgay
i play 12 sky. same company as shiya. almost lvl 121 baby

other then that idk.

wow level 121!!! ur good
so thats like ... in 12Sky....Master level 10.. or 11...im not sure
anyway great game
Quote by imdeth
Play Triple Triad with me fools!

Nobody wants to play with me

I do, just not triple triad.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by bloodchair
u posted ur comment in like seconds wow ur fast, congratulations first post =D

thanks.

...is this your first thread?
Quote by bloodchair
lol wut no, as already stated

Umm... it's not because you say that something isn't spam or advertising, that it isn't. Mmmkay.
Quote by bloodchair
wow level 121!!! ur good
so thats like ... in 12Sky....Master level 10.. or 11...im not sure
anyway great game

nah it's only master 8 i kinda quit for a month and haven't been playing much since i got my gf. if i took the time to lvl like i used to ide be m19 at least.
Quote by red_hot_chili18
thanks.

...is this your first thread?

well, i now regularly contribute to aeriagames (the game site i play on) forums, but i am still kinda new. one thing i noticed about ultimate-guitar forums is, ppl tend to get shot down a lot more... its hard, writing the right thing, as i learnt
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Umm... it's not because you say that something isn't spam or advertising, that it isn't. Mmmkay.

correct

+ 5 points to you

i thought i remind that while this could be mistaken for those it isn't so then ppl don't post the wrong thing. but what do you know, they did anyway.
Quote by uk.mace
Man, this thread is confusing

sorry, my writing tends to be like that, cause i do little double checking and am making some mistakes, despite English being my first nd only language, guess im just lazy
okay, fail thread is fail... so I have to post.

12Sky SUCKS.. to whoever said they're almost 121 :P
Quote by Exploit101
okay, fail thread is fail... so I have to post.

12Sky SUCKS.. to whoever said they're almost 121 :P

thats you're opinion, fair enough, although in this case it would have been better kept to yourself, now it might seem as though your flame posting. but, fair enough.
Sooo, you consider WoW (a great game when I used to play, worth its money) a waste of MONEY but have no problem wasting TIME on stupid little browser-games ?
The way I see it TIME>MONEY, that's why I learn guitar with a teacher and not alone for example.
I must stop wasting time in The Pit and practice!
Quote by bloodchair
thats you're opinion, fair enough, although in this case it would have been better kept to yourself, now it might seem as though your flame posting. but, fair enough.

Ehh, sorry..
I didn't really think before I posted that >.>

I just didn't enjoy it tbh and the controls just seemed horrible.. but apparently when you get closer to end-game the gameplay picks up a bit so yeah, I only reached 50 or so.

I hang out in the pit.

Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.