...I am satisfied with my rig. I don't really want a new guitar (which is strange, seeing as it's an epiphone, and most epiphone players dreams are to get a gibson, unless they want a more metal guitar), I don't need a new amp (despite it's lack of tubes), All my pedals do what I want them to do, so...I'm fine. I've heard that tone is a journey, not a destination. Well, I proved that theory wrong. It's weird because I used to go to AMS of GC online and just look at stuff I wanted, but I just went on there a minute ago and was bored. It's cool, bein' happy with what you got, but...I mean, the last time I was satisfied with my rig was when I had been playing for 3 months and had got my first electric guitar (Washburn 3/4 maverick series, with a Peavey Rage 108 that I wish didn't blow up).

Anyone else not give a crap about buyin new stuff?

If you're too lazy...tl;dr-just read the first sentence.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
No.
Quote by ZeBubba!
... Why are you preaching in the pit? The pit is for satanic people looking to fap.

Dost thou feelst lucky, punk?
Congrats. Enjoy it while it lasts.

(quitter).
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Nobody is happy with their rig. John Petrucci is sitting there "Damn I wish I was more 133t!"
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
Quote by Ollieyoufool
Nobody is happy with their rig. John Petrucci is sitting there "Damn I wish I was more 133t!"

I'm just refraining from finding problems in my rig. If you don't think about it, you won't say "Damn, I wish I had...". I have learned to do everything I wanted 4 effects: wah, whammy/harmonization, phaser/filter, and delay.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
You'll change your mind in 5 seconds, GAS will always beat you down ... it's like Aids.
Quote by Xeus
dont tell me you dont want a loop pedal!? they're well cool

I love my Digitech JamMan... or... a talkbox!?

Mention any effect and it's likely i'll have it.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Eventually you will probably want to change it up and look into a new amp.

Nothing beats playing a nice guitar with a good amp, no pedals. At least, IMO.

I only use pedals to add a quick effect or to help boost a solo or something
Not all all, I don't have an amp, and I use gearbox for effects

Saving money for a peavey valveking 212 combo or a Marshall AVT50H 50 Watt Head and with an AVT 412A cabinet
i awsomeified my guitar over christmas but i still want a 7string
I could do with a new amp, at the moment my one is fine for practicing, i took it gigging a few times and it done the job, but it was mic'd up (although where i play a hollowbody it fed back like a bitch), then i done another gig and there were no mics on it and it was completely drowned out even when it was turned all the way up.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.