Is this realy Anette?

I just downloaded video of Nightwish playing in Gampel, and it doesnt sound anything like studio recordings. Even Marcus sounds ****ty here, singing same songs that he sung on End Of An Era, but he sounds good there...
Do they realy suck live now when Tarja left?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by wtf290
Don't listen to this man.

Quote by bubblesgogo
You have a gift.
Maybe... But the pit answers faster =)
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by wtf290

Quote by bubblesgogo
You have a gift.
dosn't even resemble her at all. besides i heard that she is taking a break from the band right now because of her bitter devorce.
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
they were at Gampel on 15.08.2008.

And i have video from that and they realy suck, their singing is terrible... And this girl i posted picture on first post doesnt even look like Anette that played on Exit Festival 35 days before Gampel....

So could that be someone else singing?

Quote by wtf290

Quote by bubblesgogo
You have a gift.
I saw then in São Paulo, Brazil on 08.11.08, Anette doesnt have stage presence as Tarja does, but the band played very well
Sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian
I saw Nightwish in Austin, TX Sept 17, 2008 with Sonata Arctica. The show was terrific. Anette sounded great and Marco killed. They cancelled the next show and some additional dates on the US tour due to concerns with Anette's health.

Sonata Arctica was very impressive opening.
Quote by RafaelVeiga
I saw then in São Paulo, Brazil on 08.11.08, Anette doesnt have stage presence as Tarja does, but the band played very well

Unfortunately, NO ONE has Tarja's stage presence. Saw Nightwish in Scottsdale, AZ in 2004 and the show was amazing. Anette is not as big a personality but is a very capable performer.

Unfortunately, Tarja no longer wanted to be a part of Nightwish. She wanted it to be Tarja with Nightwish in support. Unforunately, her solo release was not at all interesting to me.
So sucking in Gampel is an exception?

Quote by wtf290

Quote by bubblesgogo
You have a gift.
hey man everyone has an off night every once and a while. by the way if you watch the Pain "follow me" video that is anette she cut her hair and died it that awful blondish color.
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
actually the girl in the first ost is annette, its just the facial expression.

and it is annette, i saw them a day or two after on i think the 17th aug at BOA, same hair colour, same sounding voice and they were brillaint

so give her and nightwish a break. bands are allowed to have off days every now and then

edit: stop making something out of nothing
Quote by Agent Burn

Do they realy suck live now when Tarja left?

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeepppppp....

It's a combination of her live singing, her bizarre dress sense, song choice and Emppu's lazy ESP guitarplaying =/
Ok, thanks, so that was an exception... I hope they will be great as they are allmost allways when they come to Zagreb

Quote by wtf290

Quote by bubblesgogo
You have a gift.