used searchbar

got a 21st comin up this saturday and dress code is smart casual
can anyone give any help on what to wear?

i was thinking
-clean original chucks
-black formal pants
-and a collared shirt (someone suggest a colour?)
-a tie maybe depending on shirt
That'll do Donkey, that'll do.

But srsly, that'll do, that's smart casual.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
A suit.

With flip-flops.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Light Blue shirts are pretty casual, any other colour either seems off or too formal.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
Personally I like a combination of light blue t-shirt with a short-sleeved black shirt over the top.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
The guy in the hat is quite possibly the coolest person I've ever seen, we could all learn a lot from him, if he had the one on the right's glasses I think the world would end due to all of it's cool being used up in one go.

I've never understood what smart casual means, seems like one of those silly word pairings, made up by call centre managers to attract pre teen girls in to compromising situations... Anyway, go with jeans and a shirt, can't go far wrong there
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
smart casual easy enough

smartish type jeans/trousers
shirt with a collar
smart shoes

and thats it.
no need for a tie or any kinda suit kinda stuff.
Quote by faultyy

I've never understood what smart casual means, seems like one of those silly word pairings, made up by call centre managers to attract pre teen girls in to compromising situations...

Dude, I work in a call centre and what we get up to with pre-teen girls is none of your business.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Smart casual =

Non-denim trousers, collared shirt, inoffensive shoes. If you need another layer, either go with a casual jacket/blazer, or a v-neck jumper.
Ceci n'est pas une signature
Converse are great if you want to look 12. I recommend using fire on them.

I'd go with some smart leather shoes (probs brown), nice jeans, nice t shirt and a suit jacket top.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Smart-casual usualy involves a collared shirt (not polo shirt, an actual shirt), this can be a casual-esque such as a striped one etc, slim-fit tailored untucked over trousers (preferably not jeans, but a pair of slim-fit levi's or another decent make) and with the feet you can either have shoes or non-grubby pumps/converse, either will work depending on what you prefer/have available.
Quote by SMH07
dress cool like these guys:

FROSTY MOTHERF*CKING JACKS! YES!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
That's fine.
Usually for smart casual I look like a twat and go a nice simple white t shirt, black pants, black chucks, and a suit jacket.
You'll be fine as long as you don't look scruffy as hell.
Member of the Laney Cult