I am soon going to purchase an Epihpone SG, but seeing as I am left handed i cannot find one with a tremolo on it. Do you know aywhere i can purchase a left handed tremolo?
There is very, very little selection when it comes to lefty tremolos. Dont think there was ever a lefty meastro, not that they are known for tuning stability.
The only one i have seen is on elliot easton's custom sg on the gibsno site, but somewhere you must be able to buy them seperate.
Quote by Geo Rules
I am soon going to purchase an Epihpone SG, but seeing as I am left handed i cannot find one with a tremolo on it. Do you know aywhere i can purchase a left handed tremolo?

I'm fairly certain they don't exist. Which is probably a good thing since Epiphone SGs have enough trouble staying in tune without a trem nevermind with one.

You want a left handed guitar with trem, you'll have to look at Strats, an Ibanez 1570L (there's a lower model too but I forget which one it is) a Gretch (don't know if they make their cheaper guitars left handed, but I know they make most of the expensive ones lefty).

Or that Agile that someone posted a link to as well.
buy a right handed one, and flip it around.
or learn to play right handed. im a lefty, and at first i learned left handed, but then i decided to do it right handed. i did the same thing with drums.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
or learn to play right handed. im a lefty, and at first i learned left handed, but then i decided to do it right handed. i did the same thing with drums.

I'd prefer not 5to restart everything i learnt and play right handed, so I'll stay a lefty but also with flipping it round the tremolo is on the top.
Maybe a right-handed trem will be more practical? I always thought it would be easier with the bar on the top...
The bar on the top puts the bar right where your hand will rest when palm muting. So if you do alot of PM you wont like the a righty wammy on a lefty guitar.
Quote by chea_man

I hate when people give this advice to leftys...
Quote by stangconv
I hate when people give this advice to leftys...

Tell me about it ... I don't see why I should change, even after people like Jimmy Hendrix major guitar cooperations won't take us seriously.
Quote by TheQuailman
So I was sneaking up on that girl with that rag and some chloroform...

Quote by Oh Shize
Tell her to get back in the kitchen.

SAVE GIBSON