So here's what I have set up so far in order:

Ibanez LU20 Tuner/Bypass
Behringer Compressor/Sustainer
Boss Overdrive SD-1
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Zoom John 5 MultiFx Stompbox
Rocktron Wah

I'm a HUGE distortion junkie but I also want to get the most out of my sound. Any ideas?

Also, I just recently acquired a Jackson DKMG Dinky from a buddy of mine but the Floyd Rose is killing me. I'm having problems keeping the bridge level with the guitar body. I've tried adjusting the tension screws and all that. I know that it can be a pain the ass if I don't really understand how it works. The Floyd Rose website isn't really user friendly to me lol.
Keeping the bridge level is a lot of trial and error, you just have to keep readjusting and retuning until you get it right.

What amp do you have?
Your pedals look okay, although I'm not a fan of the MT2, and *nearly* all Behringer products, especially pedals, suck.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
Keeping the bridge level is a lot of trial and error, you just have to keep readjusting and retuning until you get it right.

What amp do you have?
Your pedals look okay, although I'm not a fan of the MT2, and *nearly* all Behringer products, especially pedals, suck.

Well I'm in Iraq so i'm pushing thru a 30 watt Ibanez Tone Blaster. Back home I have a 100 watt Randall with 4x12 Peavey cab. I bought the Behringer to get more sustain and it works well with the MT-2. It doesn't not get along with the OD-1 though.