Hey,

Been listening to loads of electronica, ambiant, synthy sort of stuff (Boards of Canada, Aphex Twins, Team Sleep, Crystal Castles, Bloc Party, MSTRKRFT etc) and been messing about with my synth, guitar, bass and general random noises but I lack any ability with programming drums

Basically looking for someone who can:

Yeah, just keen for some ideas to bash about and have something to do during nights and weekends with possibilites of doing live shows and releasing some stuff (have some contacts for both )

Give me a message or post on here, I'm also open to lyrics if anyone wants to have a go

Cheers xox
    haha, yeah basically, but it would be more then just writing drum parts, could write other stuff as well, help with other stuff etc

depending on what computer i'm on really, i have reason and ableton live but been totally swamped by using them at the moment i've hardly had time to really get to grips with it so been using the sinner of cubase for the moment. got plently of lovely plug ins though and have drum kit from hell which i've been kidding myself i can actually write drums with (although they sound sweet as **** when i've got then to work)
    I'd love to help out. I have tons of programs to do this, I'm just not the best :P I have: Ableton Live, Reason (Fully Registered), FL Studio 8, Renoise, Sonar 8, Adobe Audition, Acid Pro, and a couple others. I also play guitar and bass, and have Guitar Pro 5. I would love to help out, and maybe do some guitar, I can get a couple synth things for my guitar. Let me know if you want me to help out.
    -Datrooper
    I'm Luke.
    messaged

thanks for the interest people have been giving, still open for offers and will continue messaging people who have replied

small point i forgot to mention is that most of the stuff i'll have recorded will be sent as an audio file (or midi depending on if i've got plug in stuff to use) so will need to know what programs people are using

cheers x
    Woah now. This is my ****.

I PLAY:
    - Guitar
    - Keyboard
    - Drums
    - Harmonica
    - Mandolin

I OWN:
    - Epiphone SG 310 [Guitar]
    - Yamaha PSR-E413 [Keyboard]
    - Hohner Blues Harp [Key of C\Harmonica]
    - Fender Princeton Chorus [125 Watt\Amp]
    - Fender Frontman 15G [15 Watt\Amp]
    - SHURE Vocal Microphone
    - ANJO Mandolin

I USE:
    - Adobe Audition 3.0
    - Sonar 7 Producer Edition
    - FL Studio 8.0 XXL
    - Guitar Tracks Pro 3
    - Sony ACID Pro 7 (Occasionally)
    Quote by Datrooper
    I'd love to help out. I have tons of programs to do this, I'm just not the best :P I have: Ableton Live, Reason (Fully Registered), FL Studio 8, Renoise, Sonar 8, Adobe Audition, Acid Pro, and a couple others. I also play guitar and bass, and have Guitar Pro 5. I would love to help out, and maybe do some guitar, I can get a couple synth things for my guitar. Let me know if you want me to help out.
    -Datrooper

I'd reccomend this dude. He's in my online band, and he can rip some pretty sweet **** out of his setup.
    EQUIPMENT:
    Guitars:
    2003 Fender MIM Strat
    2008 Ibanez AEG20E A/E Cutaway
    2011 Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro
    Amps:
    Epiphone Valve Jr. Halfstack BitMo Trio Modded
    60W All Tube Egnater Renegade Head and Cab.
    Quote by evortre
    I'd reccomend this dude. He's in my online band, and he can rip some pretty sweet **** out of his setup.

Haha thanks Trev, I'll go five star ya vids now lol
    I'm Luke.
    Quote by Fozzie3000
    the fact in your profile says you like elton john and watch gilmoure girls is truely sound

so you like anything a bit more dance then our fair legend mr john?? haha

Hahaha, Yea man.

I'm into all sorts of hip hop, which some say is "FAGUTM00sukz", but I love it, and I make hiphop\dance beats all the time. Message me and I'll link you to some of my electronica noise. I'm also into all the DJ stuff. Diesel Boy, Tiesto, Icey. All that stuff..