I need to make a film on this lovely chappie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camillo_Benso,_conte_di_Cavour

tl:dr he was an Italin politican, statesman, economist, national hero and all round bright chap, who unified Italy back in the day.

Aaaaand I need music, with lyrics linked to his character, I was thinking 'This Charming Man' by The Smiths, but that song is about a young man being seduced by an older man.

Any ideas?
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
i've got an exam on him and italin history next friday
and i don;t know anything yet!
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
Quote by oldyards15
i've got an exam on him and italin history next friday
and i don;t know anything yet!

Yar he is a bit boring mind, well in comparison to Mazza and Gazza, but then again most things are.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I would throw the Italian national anthem in there somewhere. I have some great techno remixes of it if you need a hookup.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Hanzi_G
I would throw the Italian national anthem in there somewhere. I have some great techno remixes of it if you need a hookup.

Haha, My friend was saying that seeing as he is a bit boring in comparison to the other options that we had, we should open up the Drum 'n' Bass, get a rave going.

Cheers for the idea.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
ha mazza and gazza, nice
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!