Hi

For sale is my barely used Fender USA Custom Shop stratocaster in Shoreline gold. It's the early 1960s version with a small headstock and rosewood fret board. There is very little fret wear and it has just been professionally set up with 9-42 strings.

I am the second owner of the guitar, it was bought new from a large retailer in the UK for over £2000.

It is light - medium relic with small frets and a glossy neck finish.

Image here: http://www.thinkjd.co.uk/blog_images/strat1.jpg

I am based in Bath in the south west UK and my ideal buyer is someone who will come and collect and pay cash.

Email me on julian@thinkjd.co.uk for further details or to request more pictures.

£1500
Skymaster plays guitar, skydives and sells chess sets
Hi guys... One reason... credit card bebt! I do have another strat.... a 1971 hardtail which no amount of money would cause me to part with (I know this sounds totally insane but I have had it 10 years and it's the best guitar I have ever played in my life) . So seeing the Relic go wont be too bad.
Quote by skymaster
Hi guys... One reason... credit card bebt! I do have another strat.... a 1971 hardtail which no amount of money would cause me to part with (I know this sounds totally insane but I have had it 10 years and it's the best guitar I have ever played in my life) . So seeing the Relic go wont be too bad.

beauty of a guitar and a bump for ya because i know how you feel... ive got an allparts strat that im in love with.... its nothing to others but its my first love
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.
Thankyou SRV59...

Yes, it's a beauty of a guitar that's for sure... it will make someone very happy.
This is still for sale. It's a lovely strat...... open to sensible offers... Prices of new Fender in the UK to increase this month due to massive exchange rate differences...
I can ship this guitar if needs be, ideally UK or europe. I will use Fed Ex... Get in touch if you are interested...
Price lowered to £1400, cash only on this one... any inspection welcome.
Quote by michal23
If I had anywhere near that much money, you have no idea how quickly this would be mine.

I hear ya, pal...

*free bumpage*