Page 1 of 4
so today, I strange Truck with a bunch of men coem down my drivway, I came out of the house feeling threatened by them, Just the everyday 3-4 big bald guys, Im a diesel truck, He ask me of my dads home and if he can come to the porch, I answerarr no, The dog bited, he get closer the the porch ad asks me, If i know whos selling a house o soemhting, He gets close enough t to see the S&W M&P In my jean ocket with my hoodie over it, He then proceds to loeve, Can he call the cops on me?, Or get my gun taken, Im 16, It was a gift to me
Typos glore
B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST. (modded)
Gibson les paul studio, Re-finished
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Dark side of the moon < The wall
Judging by your post you'll have a hard time filling in a police statement form, so you may get away with it.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Who the hell gives a gun as a gift?

Oh right, you're from Kentucky.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
He might if it's illegal for you to carry it.

Why are you carrying it?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by bretws
so today, I strange Truck with a bunch of men coem down my drivway, I came out of the house feeling threatened by them, Just the everyday 3-4 big bald guys, Im a diesel truck, He ask me of my dads home and if he can come to the porch, I answerarr no, The dog bited, he get closer the the porch ad asks me, If i know whos selling a house o soemhting, He gets close enough t to see the S&W M&P In my jean ocket with my hoodie over it, He then proceds to loeve, Can he call the cops on me?, Or get my gun taken, Im 16, It was a gift to me
Typos glore

your a truck?
Quote by SloppyJoseph
No your not going to get in trouble for that. There is not a law against holding a gun.

There are many laws that forbid holding a knife or a gun or even pepper spray.
Quote by Shaunedy
There are many laws that forbid holding a knife or a gun or even pepper spray.

Yeah, but you're from a country that isn't retarded.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Kensai
He might if it's illegal for you to carry it.

Why are you carrying it?

Becouse i had no idea who the were And i have had prowers ont he weekends, Do ing petty ****, Like vandilism, And i didnt knwo if if they were a threat to me or not, So i put my gun in my pocket
Lol
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Quote by im god
your a truck?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Aren't M&Ps rifles? How did you manage to fit that in a jean pocket under your hoodie? I say you won't get in any trouble since your story is BS.

This, But a real gun, Not a airsoft
http://www.amazon.com/Spring-M-40-airsoft-gun/dp/B001BS5NIO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1231438194&sr=8-1
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Quote by bretws
Typos glore

Oh the irony....

I just posted an explanation in the demote thread to someone asking what a demote is supposed to be... Now I wish I would've seen this first... this coulda been a plenty good explanation..
Quote by aaciseric
... what? I understood none of that.

I dont think any of us did
Quote by im god
your a truck?

Damn strait
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Quote by bretws
Damn strait

Heres a quick guide:
1) Type slower.
2) Look what you're doing.
3) Check your posts before you submit.
Quote by madbasslover
Just make sure you've got them both with you when the cops arrive. They'll see them, realize they left their guns at the station, and then leave.

Cops without guns? That's like the pit with intelligent posts, it just doesn't happen.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
carrying a concealed firearm is illegal without a permit, and what you where doing counts as carrying a concealed firearm. But usually you have to be caught carrying by the cops to have a serious chance of getting charged. You (or your parents) could also get busted for possesion of a handgun by a minor.
Quote by Butthead
Cops without guns? That's like the pit with intelligent posts, it just doesn't happen.

go to England sometime.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Jan 8, 2009,
They can't prove anything, so you wont' get charged, but an officer might come and lecture your father about being an idiot for illegally giving his 16year old, who is irresponsible enough to tuck it into his hoody when he feels intimidated, a handgun.

And I don't know your dad, but I sure as hell would take your gun away after you did that.
why were you carrying a gun? thats really really gay.

edit: oh.. i see.. because of those guys... well.. still... you shouldnt.
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Last edited by PETERFKNPARKER at Jan 8, 2009,
Quote by Butthead

You're kidding, right? You really didn't understand the sarcasm in my post?
Quote by rabidguitarist

youre commenting about somethin about a guy from the UK said about this country when youre from the same country idiot!
you can because it was "under your hoodie" which means you were consealing it and thats illegal
Quote by rabidguitarist

Agreed.

**** America :/
Is it still illegal if you're in your own home (assuming said home is in America)?
Quote by thrash-it-up
youre commenting about somethin about a guy from the UK said about this country when youre from the same country idiot!

Oh dear God ... you just called Rabid an idiot ... well, good luck.
Last edited by aaciseric at Jan 8, 2009,
Quote by thrash-it-up

Please, for the love of god and my faith in mankind, do not tell me you think Liverpool is in the US.
Quote by sxymnky777
this thread is stupid you guys are stupid

then why did you post?
Quote by dullsilver_mike
They can't prove anything, so you wont' get charged, but an officer might come and lecture your father about being an idiot for illegally giving his 16year old, who is irresponsible enough to tuck it into his hoody when he feels intimidated, a handgun.

Yeah, what this guy said, more or less. They don't have enough to charge you with anything. And they have no constitutional grounds to take away a gun just because you own one.

That said, if the guy reports it (which he won't, more than likely...especially if he was up to no good), you will probably be on the police radar. Leave the gun inside. Or, in Kentucky, you can take a 3 week course when you're...I believe it's 17...that allows you to carry a concealed weapon in public. My grandpa lives in Kentucky, and he's always got a pistol on him. There's that route. But, you still can't threaten people with it.

And no, to one user above, guns aren't illegal inside your own home...assuming you are 18. Which, TS isn't. But the gun would be in his dad's name, and that's completely legal.
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
Last edited by The_bushidoka at Jan 8, 2009,
Quote by The_bushidoka
Yeah, what this guy said, more or less. They don't have enough to charge you with anything. And they have no constitutional grounds to take away a gun just because you own one.

That said, if the guy reports it (which he won't, more than likely...especially if he was up to no good), you will probably be on the police radar. Leave the gun inside. Or, in Kentucky, you can take a 3 week course when you're...I believe it's 17...that allows you to carry a concealed weapon in public. My grandpa lives in Kentucky, and he's always got a pistol on him. There's that route. But, you still can't threaten people with it.

In KY you have to be 18 to own a handgun and 21 to carry a concealed weapon.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
You're Plaxico Burris aren't you?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by bretws
Typos glore

Oh my god!

I stopped reading there.
Last edited by slayer_rule_\m/ at Jan 8, 2009,
Page 1 of 4