I bought my 6505-plus new about a year ago from guitar center for $2k. I use it maybe once a week, and the tubes are still in phenomenal shape. Ive played about 4 shows with it so there is no wear and tear on it. I recently have fallen into a little money shortage, and I am in college so there is no point to owning it in a tiny dorm room. Any guitar gear pros out there that have a good estimate on how much its worth?? I figure somewhere around $1k
$2k new ?? Wow you paid too much.
They have been $1150 new since 2005.
Used they go for between $700 and $900
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
I got mine for £700 brand new back in May, back then that was about $1400 I guess, now a little over $1100
Plus I got a load off the cab and about a mile of leads thrown in free
ohai little sig.
Quote by whitekevin05
I bought my 6505-plus new about a year ago from guitar center for $2k. I use it maybe once a week, and the tubes are still in phenomenal shape. Ive played about 4 shows with it so there is no wear and tear on it. I recently have fallen into a little money shortage, and I am in college so there is no point to owning it in a tiny dorm room. Any guitar gear pros out there that have a good estimate on how much its worth?? I figure somewhere around $1k

Where to you live or was that for the full halfstack... Because like stated $2k is a bit high... And used they go from $600-$800
wow 2000 bucks thats a f-in ripoff man, unless like someone said you paid that for the full stack, even then thats a little steep in my opinion...between 600 and 800 if its in really good condition
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
I payed £600 for my 6505 head back last year

so $2k would be abit much, is it for the whole stack or something?
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
wait you paid 2000 for the head or for the full stack?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
everybody keep in mind it might be australian dollars or something. used, just like IP said, around 600 to 800 USD. the head, of course.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Full halfstack meaning you purchased the full product amp and cab..

right
He said he bought it at Guitar Center so I assume he's in the U.S.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
I was at sam ash tonight. I could have walked out the door with a new 6505+ for $800. $999 less 20% off with the coupon.
I sold mine barely used for about 850$
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412