So, I'd like to daisychain my big muff and small clone with boss-type-power adaptor. What kind of "jack" should I put into the EHX pedals so boss adaptors would work? I can't find any boss->EHX power-chord-adaptors so easiest way is to change them. Thank you.
Quote by steven seagull
I hate to say it, but chances are the only thing good about that amp is the fact that the name looks a lot like the word "laser"...

Check out my band!
I use a boss power adapter with my EHX Delay, no issues

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Yeh but Big Muff and Small Clone have different power adaptor plugs (sorry, don't know the word). Boss-adaptor doesn't fit
Quote by steven seagull
I hate to say it, but chances are the only thing good about that amp is the fact that the name looks a lot like the word "laser"...

Check out my band!
ah, I figured they all might be the same

can you order an EHX power adapter then?

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Don't know even what is this "one-spot" :P

I have an EHX adaptor, but it would be tons more simply to daisychain with boss adaptor becouse I have other pedals too and they have Boss type of power-jack.
Quote by steven seagull

Check out my band!
You can remove the old jack and put in a 2.1mm insulated Boss style one. Will require drilling to enlarge the hole and desoldering then re soldering four connections.
Visual Sound "one spot" is a daisy chain system...they make adapter plugs to go from the one spot daisy chain (which is Boss-style plugs) to other pedals with different plugs. I use a C35 adapter to go from the Boss-style plug on the one spot to my EXH Small Clone pedal.
Quote by eyebanez333
Visual Sound "one spot" is a daisy chain system...they make adapter plugs to go from the one spot daisy chain (which is Boss-style plugs) to other pedals with different plugs. I use a C35 adapter to go from the Boss-style plug on the one spot to my EXH Small Clone pedal.
Sounds pretty handy, how much is it?

To Kurtlives:
That's what I mean, I just don't know which jack will fit the Boss adaptor.
http://www.bebek.fi/kauppa/lisatiedot.php?&tuote_id=7091 This, perhaps? Picture is very blurry but maybe you get it from the info.
Quote by steven seagull

Check out my band!
$35 from MF

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Visual-Sound-1-Spot-Combo-Pack?sku=150373

I'm not familiar with the plugs on the pedals you mentioned...but if they're the same as the one for the Small Clone pedal, you will need a C35 adapter...and they're like $2.50. Worse case scenario, you buy the one spot, and use the 9v battery clip adapter and that will work with any pedal that uses a 9v battery.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Jan 8, 2009,
Oh, this one. Ive read about it, sounds very nice but it's pretty expensive. Trying to spend as little as possible to daisychaining, gonna get some "real guitar effects multiadaptor" (or what the hell it is) someday.
Quote by steven seagull

Check out my band!
Quote by andios
Sounds pretty handy, how much is it?

To Kurtlives:
That's what I mean, I just don't know which jack will fit the Boss adaptor.
http://www.bebek.fi/kauppa/lisatiedot.php?&tuote_id=7091 This, perhaps? Picture is very blurry but maybe you get it from the info.

Ya similar but not quite right. You want a 2.1mm jack.

Make more sense in my opinion to buy a $1 jack and spend 20min soldering then go buying an adapter. A new jack would also be more reliable.
I would love to have one too, but sadly there's no any at my local shop. And I'm not a big fan of ordering small components very far :P

edit
Is there any other issues I sould be aware of? Like, will I turn my muff to paperweight by plugging in a Boss adaptor
Quote by steven seagull

Check out my band!
Last edited by andios at Jan 8, 2009,