umm i just read the ''virus?'' thread that just got closed.

alot of people were joking around saying to ''delete the system 32 file''.
i'm pretty sure they were joking, because i relate the system 32 file as the like DNA of your computer, so its obviously not a good idea to do so. idk i just like doing bizarre references to things lol. i dont know much about comps, but what exactly does that file do?

and also the main question i'm wondering about here....

alot of guys were saying that you can get banned for saying ''delete the system 32 file'', is this actually true and please explain why. i think a mod would be good to answer this one.

thanks much.
Quote by metalblaster

alot of guys were saying that you can get banned for saying ''delete the system 32 file'', is this actually true and please explain why. i think a mod would be good to answer this one.

Yes, becasue it's malicious and we're not 4chan.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It's pretty much the files that allow your computer to boot up, if my minor ICT knowledge is anything to go by. Delete them and you won't have the files needed to boot up your computer.
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

damn...does anybody remember that epic thread?

oh man...good times..
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by Kensai
Yes, becasue it's malicious and we're not 4chan.

In fairness scourge had been talking to the guy behind the scenes as far as I know and made sure the guy didn;t really delete the folder.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
It's used to boot up, and i'm pretty sure you can't delete it with right clicking, and need to override it with computer skills/knowledge (which you probably don't have or you wouldn't even think of deleting system 32 file )

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
so it's like inciting someone to kill themselves? its wrong to do? its like saying key your neighbours car or punch a granny in the face or burn a hole through your floor? like i really dont this lol
Quote by metalblaster

alot of guys were saying that you can get banned for saying ''delete the system 32 file'', is this actually true and please explain why.

Because of this

One of the funniest threads to enter The Pit
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by metalblaster
so it's like inciting someone to kill themselves? its wrong to do? its like saying key your neighbours car or punch a granny in the face or burn a hole through your floor? like i really dont this lol

It's more like giving your computer the lethal injection.
Quote by vlp_dope
damn...does anybody remember that epic thread?

oh man...good times..

That kid was pissed afterwards.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
lol system32 i love that. please noob TS dont believe what the pit ever says, otherwise your brain with assplode.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.