i recently started playing harmonica, the c key harmonica is all i have right now.. i was wondering what are some good songs, besides piano man, that i could use a c key harmonica to play while also playing guitar. thanks for all the help guys
Well, you can play most songs transposed. Google "harmonica tabs" there are plenty of sites with plenty of songs.
You should probably look to piano-based songs.

The Key of C on piano uses only the white keys (no flats/sharps). It's very common for beginning piano and keyboard players to learn songs in C.

Some that I can think of off the top of my head (piano lessons were a LONG time ago):
The Lady's a Tramp
The Girl From Ipanema
C-Jam Blues (Duke Ellington)

You can also capo a guitar at the 3rd fret and play any song in "A". With the Capo 3, it will now be in C.
Quote by MT in Austin
You can also capo a guitar at the 3rd fret and play any song in "A". With the Capo 3, it will now be in C.

Thus showing that any song can be transposed, and so if you're playing on your own with out a backing track the key of the song doesn't matter.
Quote by HardRockHawk
i recently started playing harmonica, the c key harmonica is all i have right now.. i was wondering what are some good songs, besides piano man, that i could use a c key harmonica to play while also playing guitar. thanks for all the help guys

There's two styles of harmonica playing - straight harp is mainly blowing, the key of your harmonica is referring to the blown notes,so if you're blowing you're in C.

However....

...cross harp when you use the drawn (sucked!) notes, and is the preferred style for blues and rock harmonica players. Now, the drawn notes are in a different key...specifically they're a 4th above, so a C harmonica will actally be playing in the key of F if you play cross harp, so you can happily play along with a blues backing in F with your C harp.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull

...cross harp when you use the drawn (sucked!) notes, and is the preferred style for blues and rock harmonica players. Now, the drawn notes are in a different key...specifically they're a 4th above, so a C harmonica will actally be playing in the key of F if you play cross harp, so you can happily play along with a blues backing in F with your C harp.

That's wrong.
When you play cross harp you're playing 5 half steps below the harmonicas key.
So if you've got a C harmonica you play cross harp in G.
¯|(°_o)/¯