Right i have £850 to spend on a new guitar, i play mainly metal and now then a bit of hard rock, rock and neoclassical. I currently have a esp ltd ec-1000 and a ibanez rg2550z and i play through a Engl thunder 50 watt head and a 4x12 cab. So do you guys have any suggestion for me. Thanks
Well what are you looking for exactly? Any preference on brands or specs or are you just looking for something different?
Quote by T!AN
Well what are you looking for exactly? Any preference on brands or specs or are you just looking for something different?

I was looking into jacksons, Ltds and ibanez's
You have two very nice guitars for the music you play. I'm considering a Cort EVL-K6 soon but I have a gap at the metal end of my material. You have most bases covered so I have to ask why you want another guitar in the same price range? Have you thought of selling one of the ones you have and going up a level? Or sell both, buy a Cort and have nearly enough for a nice SG or half way to a Les Paul? That way you'd have all your needs covered and own at least one classic guitar.
Quote by Lurcher
You have two very nice guitars for the music you play. I'm considering a Cort EVL-K6 soon but I have a gap at the metal end of my material. You have most bases covered so I have to ask why you want another guitar in the same price range? Have you thought of selling one of the ones you have and going up a level? Or sell both, buy a Cort and have nearly enough for a nice SG or half way to a Les Paul? That way you'd have all your needs covered and own at least one classic guitar.

You have a point i could sell my esp td ec-1000 and get a caparison that i have always wanted but still have my ibanez for versatility.