from the goddamn dentist.

I hear the highest employment among suicidal people is a dentist, if that makes sense.

Which makes more sense, cause everybody hates their dentist, so being a dentist, nobody would like you, not even your kids.

am i rite?
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
no sense has been made
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
hmmm dentist drugssssssss
gear :epiphone g400 custom
squier bullet strat
orange crush 15r
boss ds-2
fame ml-30
red hill CDG-3 SEQ

beaners gonna kick you in the face
I thought that the highest suicide rate was air-traffic controllers or something like that. Huh. Dentists...

Edit: **** yeah!
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
what..?
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
I hate dentists by the way...

Motherfu*kers... Poking around in my mouth with all kinds of devices and sh*t...
Quote by miked.
lulz
laughing gas + vicodin = best couple of hours ever
amirite ts?

yea! i had just 1 vicodin once and i was so looped up! lol. i normally am quiet but i talked and talked! and before i went to bed, i almost asked what flavor our candles were.
Quote by Pinto111
Well thank you for your contributions to this discussion. I'm glad you kept it intelligent

,___,
[O.o] - O rly?
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬] - ya rly.
/)__)
-"--"-
lol
great story
man dentists are pretty nice with the prescriptions of painkillers
am i the only one that likes the dentists? come on trippy drugs, clean mouth feeling in the end, they get rid of those nasty toothaches, and they fix ****ed up teeth.

i just hate how their always on my ass to floss
I hate the drill and that hook thingy they search for holes with. When they find the tiniest hole they press down that hook all they can.

Motherfu-
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Thats Horrible!

do you give him any"?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by Finnepinne
I hate the drill and that hook thingy they search for holes with. When they find the tiniest hole they press down that hook all they can.

Motherfu-

Exactly my point!

MOTHERFU*KERS! It's even worse when they start drilling caves and sh*t in your teeth! It hurts like a turd!

Damn, I hate them...
I like the dentists.

'Cept when they use the hook to clean plaque in between your teeth. I mean, I keep some pretty clean teeth, but they just go all out, and it hurts like a bitch.
thank god he's shut up
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by guitarkid2113
I like the dentists.

'Cept when they use the hook to clean plaque in between your teeth. I mean, I keep some pretty clean teeth, but they just go all out, and it hurts like a bitch.
same here,or the drill, i almost wanna ask if i can borrow to do the routing in my build!
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
the dentist is ok. i never get pain killers. the onyl work ive had done is cavities filled. but im gonna get my wisdom teeth pulled soon and a possible root canal on my front tooth (I got hit with a b aseball [by the coach] a few years back, and it gets hurt alot. AND i might have to get a stupid retainer cuz i lock my jaw alot when i sleep and it causes a lot of pain... nvm, dentists arent ok, the s*ck! lol
Quote by Pinto111
Well thank you for your contributions to this discussion. I'm glad you kept it intelligent

,___,
[O.o] - O rly?
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬] - ya rly.
/)__)
-"--"-