I need help looking for a speaker cabinet, I'll be using it with a Blackstar HT-5. I play mostly metal and rock and my budget is about £600-700.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
cant go wrong with a marshall 1960 AV or BV 4X12 if you are in the UK it should be well in your price range too
just a quick question- why are you willing to pay almost £700 for a speaker cab and only just over £200 for the ht5? that seems backwards to me... add the price of the ht5 to the speaker cab and you could just buy, say, a cornford carrera or something of similar quality (say, martamp or something like that). I haven't tried the ht5 yet, but i have tried the artisan 15, and i preferred the cornford (though granted it was more aimed at the music i play).

that's what i'd do, anyway. certainly, if you haven't bought the ht5 yet (and it sounds like you haven't), i'd seriously consider doing something like that instead.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I don't really know anything about speaker cabinets and how much they cost etc. and last time I posted an amp thread everyone said I needed more money, so I'm not really intending on paying £700, that's just how much I'll have.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
i wouldnt get the blackstar if your gonna be playing metal and you have such a huge cabinet budget
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
oh, ok. as i said, i haven't tried the blackstar so i'm not sure how well it'll do metal. assuming it does, it really depends on how much you have to spend...and whether you want a 1x12, 2x12 or 4x12 cab...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I already know what the Blackstar is capable of, I just need a cab to go with it, probably a 2x12
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
you could try that framus one, maybe. i haven't tried it, though, just hear it's meant to be decent value.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?