1) http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Mini%20Deluxe%20Guitar%20Combo%20Amplifer_-1_10052_10002_-49981839_cmCategorySA-10001

2) http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_MS2%20Mini%20Guitar%20Amplifier_-1_10052_10002_-49995758_cmCategorySA-10001

I've gotten a chance to play the second one, and the sound is kind of fuzzy (Of course I expect it to be fuzzy since it's such a small amp) but since they're both the same price I was wondering if the first one is any better.
I'd vouch for the fender simply because it should have a nicer clean tone.

the marshalls and others like it do go fuzzy even if you pick hard sometimes, its just the way they are. For their size you can;t expect too much.
Dont tell me your actually buying one of those things. I, myself, have also wondered about buying one of these but i eventually got a Vox AmPlug and i connect it to a set of speakers. More clarity and i believe the AmPlugs are all analog circuitry. Go for the AmPlugs.
I like the Amplug idea too

AND

I really wish people would just type what it is along with the URL because I've already got 14 browsers open () - and waiting for Sam Ash to load so I can see the dinky amp was a waste of cycles imo.

/rant
^I was about to say the same thing. Just say the damn name, or at least make the name the link.

Oh yeah, I never played either one and probably never will, nor do I want to. I'm guessing they're going to sound pretty similar, aka not very good
Last edited by pak1351 at Jan 8, 2009,
Thanks for the AmPlug idea, that sounds better than those amps. I'll look into it.
Oh, and I'll remember to put the name of the things next time instead of just the links.
whyd you want a mini amp? its kinda pointless unless you have a specific need and use for it.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

AND

I really wish people would just type what it is along with the URL because I've already got 14 browsers open () - and waiting for Sam Ash to load so I can see the dinky amp was a waste of cycles imo.

/rant

that totally doesnt sound familiar...........
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

AND

/rant

Close a few, this is obviously more important

Neither are any good tbh. Haven't played the amplug though