can you roll a blunt with regular paper or do you have to use special blunt paper?
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume
You can attach a bunch of papers together and make a blunt out of it. Usually takes about 4 to 6 depending how much stuff you have.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
You roll a blunt with cigar paper. Slice it open, shake the baccy out, fill it with greem, roll it back up again.

with regular skins it's just a big spliff, although some people I know would call a big all-weed joint a blunt.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
A blunt is just a cigar with weed in if im right about this. So, no you can't.

This. A blunt is made from a Cigar paper, which is made out of tobacco itself. Regular papers are made of paper, multiple paper joints are just mulitple papers joints. I smoked a 21 gram joint on this girls 21st birthday but it was made from like 50 regular papers, it was not a blunt.
Quote by Jericho114
You can attach a bunch of papers together and make a blunt out of it. Usually takes about 4 to 6 depending how much stuff you have.

thats just a bigger joint.

no, you cannot make a blunt out of papers.
just spend like 1.50$ on a bluntwrap?
just give me a fender and let me rip
Quote by Stingray5
This. A blunt is made from a Cigar paper, which is made out of tobacco itself. Regular papers are made of paper, multiple paper joints are just mulitple papers joints. I smoked a 21 gram joint on this girls 21st birthday but it was made from like 50 regular papers, it was not a blunt.

If we're gonna get technical then this is also wrong. Not all blunt wraps are made from tobacco, in fact most I've seen in Canada aren't. Juicy jays for example are usually not made from tobacco.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Last edited by Jericho114 at Jan 8, 2009,
Go to a gas station or head shop and get a cyclone. its just a pre-rolled, hollow blunt shell. Insert green and go!
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
A blunt is just a cigar with weed in if im right about this. So, no you can't.

+1

A couple of my mates seem to think you don't use a roach in a spliff
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
blunts are rolled from tobacco leaf
Joints are rolled from tobacco paper
Some stupid people may refer to a large joint as a blunt

dont belive anything different my friend
Quote by mfkr
+1

A couple of my mates seem to think you don't use a roach in a spliff

Everyone has a preference. I use a roach in joints so of course I would use them in a blunt. Unless you roll a really tight cone you will be eating weed after one hit.

Quote by Ibanez69
blunts are rolled from tobacco leaf
Joints are rolled from tobacco paper
Some stupid people may refer to a large joint as a blunt

dont belive anything different my friend

No.

Don't believe this man.
Quote by red18420

it's called a blunt B/C of the specific shell of the cigar. If it's not made from a blunt it's not a blunt, but a joint.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Quote by Jericho114
Everyone has a preference. I use a roach in joints so of course I would use them in a blunt. Unless you roll a really tight cone you will be eating weed after one hit.

Yeah exactly, rolled a spliff without one but found it alot harder to smoke.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
Quote by Jericho114
If we're gonna get technical then this is also wrong. Not all blunt wraps are made from tobacco, in fact most I've seen in Canada aren't. Juicy jays for example are usually not made from tobacco.

"Juicy was already the most flavorful blunt in the world but now we've added EVEN MORE flavor! This secret intensifying process is done in the Dominican Republic under perfect tobacco conditions." -rollingsupreme.com

Either way, nothing beats a blunt
if to make a blunt you cut up a cigar and take out the tobacco, can you make a joint but cutting a cigarette up in the same or similar fashion?
It's all just a joke

zigzags were invented for a reason, but what is stopping you from using normal paper. Once when i didnt have any zigs i used a normal piece of paper, and another time i ripped a page out of a bible because that paper is super thin and i used it to roll a joint and it worked perfectly.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by Stingray5
"Juicy was already the most flavorful blunt in the world but now we've added EVEN MORE flavor! This secret intensifying process is done in the Dominican Republic under perfect tobacco conditions." -rollingsupreme.com

Either way, nothing beats a blunt

I know some of our blunts are made from tobacco but most aren't. The main reason I know this is because in Canada if something has Tobacco in it you get a huge dirty picture of a lung or decaying teeth. None of the blunt wraps I buy come with that warning. Also when I do smoke tobacco leaf blunts I can tell from the way it tastes that there is tobacco compared to one without, it gives you an additional head buzz if you don't smoke ciggs like me.

But I agree, blunts are the way to go. Golden Wraps are amazing to smoke mini blunts.

Quote by thecrusher1234!
if to make a blunt you cut up a cigar and take out the tobacco, can you make a joint but cutting a cigarette up in the same or similar fashion?

Yes, they work alright too. You need a good amount of weed, not too much but more than you might expect.
Quote by red18420

Quote by thecrusher1234!

Apparently the filter gets rid of a lot of the THC so no. Forgetting the fact that would be a difficult process anyway.

You could take the filter out, put a big roach in, and shake the baccy out, and re-fill it really tightly with weed, although I'm not sure how well that would work.

Just roll a spliff using rolling papers, it's a lot easier.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by this&that
and another time i ripped a page out of a bible because that paper is super thin and i used it to roll a joint and it worked perfectly.

This Man Is Hardcore And Full Of Win He Made A Joint Out Of A BIBLE PAGE
iv gotta say that kicks ass
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.
Quote by Warp3r
This Man Is Hardcore And Full Of Win He Made A Joint Out Of A BIBLE PAGE
iv gotta say that kicks ass

Step into the drug thread man. You might find a whole new list of people that are "full of win" to idolize.
Quote by red18420

Unless a blunt wrap or cigar is used, it's not a blunt. Even a Marley (a fat joint consisting of several rolling papers) would not be considered a blunt, but rather, a joint. Albeit, a very large one.
technically, thats a joint.
I think.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by Jericho114
Step into the drug thread man. You might find a whole new list of people that are "full of win" to idolize.

i think i just might

and i wasnt idolizing, i was saying it was pretty damn brutal to do(< its the only damn time iv'e used that word lol)
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.
Quote by Stingray5

Dude, that's 3/4 of an ounce. How long did that mofo take to burn? A friend of mine rolled a super blunt with an ounce in it once, and it lasted for like 2 n' a half hours. Ridicorous.