Hey guys, I've got a Peavey 6505, but at the moment it's sitting downstairs not doing much.

I'm looking for a Cab, preferably a 2x12, buts its not necessary.

I've been told Celestion V30's are the way forward, but I'm stuck.

Ideas?
if your looking for tightness, make sure you get a closed back one. i recommend an orange, a vader cab, or an avatar, if your on a budget, which we'll need
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
I recently got an ercandy buzzbomb packed with their green machines. It's a 2x12" with a closed back. It rocks. I use it with my Carvin V3, It smashes bigger marshall 4xV30's in terms of sound
I've got a budget of about £300 pounds, could stretch for £350 if its good enough.
Quote by TheEsupremacy
One word. Vader. check them out. They have a Eruo distributor now too.

he said his budget was £300 - £350
Vaders are alot more than that.

By the way Esupremacy, what do you think of the JSX?
Gear:
Peavey JSX Head
Ibanez PGM301
Randall R212CB

Simple.
Quote by willyman101
he said his budget was £300 - £350
Vaders are alot more than that.

By the way Esupremacy, what do you think of the JSX?

Use your own thread Will.
I've heard great things about Vaders, so maybe look at getting one of those used?

If Mesa's are cheaper than the Vaders in your area, I'd go with one of those.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
If you don't plan on moving it much or abusing it, get the Harley Benton Vintage 212. Or you could get the Framus 212. Or you could get a Fame 412. They all come with V30's. apart from the Fame, they aren't the very best constructed cabs though.
gear:
-Ibanez ART 120 (w/EMG 81/85)
-Ibanez RG 1570
-Peavey 6505
-Tube-Town TTC 212V
-ISP Decimator G-String
-Maxon OD-9
-T-rex Fuel tank Junior

Coming soon:
-BBE Sonic Maximizer
-EQ
Quote by Metalcoresoul
I've heard great things about Vaders, so maybe look at getting one of those used?

If Mesa's are cheaper than the Vaders in your area, I'd go with one of those.

Mesa's are... really expensive over here in the UK. A 1x12 is probably out of his budget. But good suggestion. And again, Vaders are too much.

Quote by fearo
If you don't plan on moving it much or abusing it, get the Harley Benton Vintage 212. Or you could get the Framus 212. Or you could get a Fame 412. They all come with V30's. apart from the Fame, they aren't the very best constructed cabs though.

Yeah, but from Thomann? The issue with that is that he will have a guarantee but will have to ship it back to Germany if anything goes wrong.

I'm answering for him lol.
Gear:
Peavey JSX Head
Ibanez PGM301
Randall R212CB

Simple.