Im looking to start an online band. I am from england but i am looking to make metal or rock music. I will be the lead guitarist and i need a singer, bassist and a drummer
The names griffin.......stewie griffin. Dont ever let me catch you in quohog.....
sure =]
The names griffin.......stewie griffin. Dont ever let me catch you in quohog.....
Anyone else?
Quote by Comrade Curry
I'm a pretty good drummer but im in america

it doesn't matter thats why its online =]
Quote by Comrade Curry
Well I thought you were making a point of it.

sry...
???
IM all in :P

im good at mixing / recording....

i play acoustic.....electric and SOME bass

message me if your interested

what styles?
so we still need a singer...
anybody?
EDIT: may i add i can't really make the lyrics so someone needs to be able to do that.
Last edited by AeRoSmItH13 at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by AeRoSmItH13
so we still need a singer...
anybody?
EDIT: may i add i can't really make the lyrics so someone needs to be able to do that.

What kind of vocals?
if your looking for a song writer I can try...I have a rough draft for a song for my band on my profile....its not fully done since im still working on it but its a reference
I like what You got goin on here and I'm intrested in playin the Guitar, I would preferably do lead but if you really want to thats cool
Rock is like sex. One you play it (have it), you're hooked!
-Clazgar

Turn up, tune in, drop out-Timmothy Leary

Quote by gtmustang2006
The Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.
to Spwee: what vocals can you do?
to Shecter: ok i'll check it out
Last edited by AeRoSmItH13 at Jan 13, 2009,
I can play guitar, bass and/or vocals if you want?
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]