Page 1 of 2
So, there is definitely a black hole in my room, or a gnome of some sort stealing my picks. I'll put it down in a place, and walk away, and then when I return it's nowhere to be found. I turn my room upside down looking for it, and then look in the spot that I originally laid it down, and there it is, mocking me. I've noticed this with many of my left socks as well.
Gnome's my man. My house is the same. Socks and picks mainly.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I've had 12 'big stubby' picks go missing in 2 months. To be fair, my desk is filthy.
NOPE.
yeah, ive noticed when i drop one, i see it hit the floor, then it completely disappears, which is DAMN ANNOYING!!!
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Damn pick gnomes. They be under my carpet, stealin mah picks.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
The only picks they leave alone are the ones I hate. They all sit in the exact same location. I come back and my favorite picks are gone and those big ****ty pizza slice ones and my worn out ones are all that is sitting there.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
i found a pick which went missing about 6 months ago the other day =/
Quote by synpet713192
Am I really the only guitarist without this problem?

Hrm. Sounds like something a pick gnome would say
God I ****ing hate that.

I lose picks all the time.

I've lost like 100 picks in my room.

I find them one of these days...

After I kill those damn gnomes....
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Happens to me too, but I find that once your down to about 2 or 3 picks, you start to be more careful.

Solution: have less picks.
Quote by bendystraw
I once lost a pick in the search bar.

The search bar is a pick gnome in disguise.
Quote by angusfan16
I swallowed a pick once.

Do.Not.Fix.This.

Hopefully you didn't have any problems on the tail end?
Quote by MCone
Hopefully you didn't have any problems on the tail end?

No, but it did hurt going down.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by MCone
So, there is definitely a black hole in my room, or a gnome of some sort stealing my picks. I'll put it down in a place, and walk away, and then when I return it's nowhere to be found. I turn my room upside down looking for it, and then look in the spot that I originally laid it down, and there it is, mocking me. I've noticed this with many of my left socks as well.

wait.. what?
Aswell as Pick gnomes, I to have sock gnomes
My Setup:

Tokai LP Copy (Korean)
Peavey Classic 30
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
EHX USA Big Muff Pi
Aria 12-String Acoustic Guitar
i've had the same about 7 picks for about 2 years now....one i've had for nearly 4 years.
Maybe you're all just careless?
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Quote by Tezza_Larks
i've had the same about 7 picks for about 2 years now....one i've had for nearly 4 years.

Haven't you heard?! There are pick and left sock gnomes on the loose!
I hate it when you drop one and watch it hit the ground, then you look away for a second to set your guitar down, turn back to go get it, and its gone. .. .

DAMN YOU PICK GNOMES!
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by MCone
Hrm. Sounds like something a pick gnome would say

What? I've been using the same 3 picks for at least a year. (a Jazz III a friend had lost in my couch, a pick from my stepbrother's old band, and a purple tortex I found in the street.
Quote by Tezza_Larks

Okay, I'm NOT the only one.
Last edited by synpet713192 at Jan 8, 2009,
I believe there's a group to help organize the extermination of pick gnome.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by coryklok
Pick gnomes NFTW.

+1

i loose at least three or four a week
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by dantheman558
yeah, ive noticed when i drop one, i see it hit the floor, then it completely disappears, which is DAMN ANNOYING!!!

This.

Ive lost so many plectrums by this, they just vanish
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Around my house they only target Jazz III's and these really nice acoustic picks I have. Both of which are hard to find around here.

The only choice I have is to kill my family, in case they are secret pick gnomes.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Also, I use Altoid tins most of the time. They are the best for holding picks and what-not.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Arrived+Dparted
Damn pick gnomes. They be under my carpet, stealin mah picks.

R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I have a pick neckless. But sometimes I put my pick in the holder and it dissapears after awile. Only happens to me every now and then though. Sometimes I actualy sleep play. One time my mom came into my room after I went to sleep and found me playing random notes . Mabe then the gnomes steal it
Stratocasters=

Quote by reb_49
You all seem to be confused a quite bit, let me put this down into these simple words: Music Is Always Evolving, The Problem Is That People Aren't

Favorite Guitarists -
Jimi Hendrix
Joe Perry
Jimmy Page
Lose 'em all the time. I by them regularly though, but carry a bat with me just in case...

EDIT: I keep one around me neck (I mean a pick). I also keep one on my guitar strings, and yet they still vanish... I hate gnomes
Last edited by coheed713 at Jan 8, 2009,
Quote by MCone

That happens to me all the time.... maybe its a worldwide conspiracy!!!
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Page 1 of 2