My current living quarters [marine coprs barracks FTW] prevent me form having a full on amp in my tiny ass room without pissing off all the other marines so i got the "line6 guitar port" and am currently using it with this crappy free software that line6 puts out called gear box, needlesss to say it dosent do alot of the things i want it to and was wondering if there was a diffrent amp emulator around the net that you would recomend.

ps:preferably if it has 64 bit compatibility
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Could not duplicate on ground. 11A799. NPPC
Peavy Revalver MkIII is currently the best on the market, its pricey though.
and it can be a bit fiddly, but its the closest to "real" sounding.

other options would be Guitar Rig 3 and Amplitube 2 (and Amplitube Metal). neither sound as good as Revalver though, but are more accesible.
I think Amplitube Metal sounds like junk, I use Amplitube 2 instead of it for distortion and it works well for me. I haven't really experimented with Revalver yet but it is good for what it is, you can get some good results but it requires alot of tweaking to get it just right.

GuitarRig is good for effects but the distortion isn't very good.
Quote by TheDriller
Peavy Revalver MkIII is currently the best on the market, its pricey though.
and it can be a bit fiddly, but its the closest to "real" sounding.

other options would be Guitar Rig 3 and Amplitube 2 (and Amplitube Metal). neither sound as good as Revalver though, but are more accesible.

I'll second Revalver. For recording, Vintage Amp Room sounds even better, but needs an iLok USB key (£40) even to run the demo, which I refuse to use.