and it's for sale for $99. Of course I'm gonna play it, get more info about it, etc, but is this a good deal if it's in good condition? Thanks in advance.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
sure, if you really want a $100 guitar.

what do you want to use it for? would it be your first acoustic?
I have been doing quite a bit of finger-picking and classical lately, and it has been suggested by my guitar teacher and myself that an acoustic would be nice. Yes, it would be my first acoustic. Well, my first real acoustic. I've had the $10 first act guitars with the necks that curve as bad as a bow, and action that goes to the moon, and we used to have a 1973-type-thing Hondo II acoustic, but that had bad action, the neck was horribly warped(the strings were original.....lol). So, just to be safe, let's just say, Yes, it's my first acoustic. But, I've been playing electric for 2 years this March, so it's not like I'm gonna give up after a day.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome