I play 80s rock and Clean tone. I play in my bedroom and take lessons,

My options are

Art-100

G400 (VIntage)

Fender HSS or SSS MIM strat (but i have to sell my amp and ill only have a small 5 watt to practice on until i save up more for an amp in a few moths
if you have no guitar, then I wouldnt suggest amp first, because then your stuck with an amp, and cant really play anytihng...if you get a guitar first then atleast you can play without the amp. I would suggest the g-400.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
^ Im assuming TS has a guitar, if not then obviously get a guitar first. MIM fenders are generally **** unless you find a diamond in the rough. Buy the one you play.
kk but i heard the strat was better and i dont mind playing acousticly with it lolz, i cans till take it to my lessons and play on thier amps so... yea my starter squier fell and the neck cracked so i think im going MIM strat
Quote by jarudy
^ Im assuming TS has a guitar, if not then obviously get a guitar first. MIM fenders are generally **** unless you find a diamond in the rough. Buy the one you play.

^BS

It is the other way around. MOST MIM Strats are fine and you might find a dud everynow and then. Some prefer them over the American version. I personally like the action better.

So I vote HSS strat unless you are saying you have to sell or trade an amp to do it in which case I say no. Don't compromise on a cheap amp.

word
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Jan 8, 2009,