Does anybody know where I can find some music like they have during the beginning of spongebob episodes? Not the theme song, but the little things the play in the back when they show the name of the episode. People who watch the show probably get what I'm talking about.

So are there any bands who sounds like this? Cause I think that's awesome.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by andy_thomas
Does anybody know where I can find some music like they have during the beginning of spongebob episodes? Not the theme song, but the little things the play in the back when they show the name of the episode. People who watch the show probably get what I'm talking about.

So are there any bands who sounds like this? Cause I think that's awesome.

That narrows it down to.... well, you.
GO YANKEES!
*Is ashamed* I know what you're talking about. Just arm yourself with a ukelele and learn some vaguely Hawaian music, with sharps. Et voila!
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Quote by Yanks4Life92
That narrows it down to.... well, you.

GTFO. Spongebob is the only show on Nick left that I watched when I was younger.
There was this band that played local shows and before their show started the two guitarists would always play a spongebob duet. It was a pretty big hit with the crowd.
It was the ending theme if that's what you were looking for.
uhhh this?

guitar 1: (repeated)

G|--------9-----9---------------9-----9-------
D|--------9-----9---------------9-----9-------
A|--7----------------------7--------------------
E|-----------------------------------------------

Guitar 2:

e|--7-6-7-9-7-(2x)-----12-12-12--14-15-14-15-14-(2x)---7-6-7-9-7-(2x)--11b-12br/----
B|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: you figure out the timing
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by xyz66 at Jan 8, 2009,