Do you guys think that this is a good deal? I lost the bid on a Maton today by $10 so I'm kind of bummed out but I found a used Larrivee D-02 for $300. What do you guys think? How's the tone and playability on these?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
As long as the guitar is in good shape then yeah, that's a good deal.
Quote by soul_power
Do you guys think that this is a good deal? I lost the bid on a Maton today by $10 so I'm kind of bummed out but I found a used Larrivee D-02 for $300. What do you guys think? How's the tone and playability on these?

If you're not familiar with Larrivee be assured they are great quality guitars. They're also a much better value, in my opinion, than a Taylor or Martin because they're not as well known.

If nothing is wrong with it, $300 for a solid wood guitar from a reputable maker is a great deal.

-J
larrivees are awesome
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
SNAG IT!!! If you don't, I WILL!

If its reasonable condition...no cracks or separation anywhere...a few dings is OK.

If the guitar is sound, its worth more than twice that price. This is all solid, mahogany back & sides, AAA sitka spruce top, ebony board & bridge. It might need frets...don't worry just have it done.

I have a Vancouver BC-built L-03 that kicks ass on any Martin I've played within 3 times the price I paid, which was $800 with the case.