Page 1 of 4
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iNhN8AD8Kr8&NR=1

Opinions?

I can't understand why they can't lock him up for even saying those things?
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Thank you for sharing that little bit of horror...

I think I'm going to go lock myself in my room now and never come out.
Jesus loves you.
That reporter is a prick, by the way.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
That reporter's a prick, by the way.

He's Mother Theresa compared to the other guy.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
He says some pretty funny things lol

"When was the last time you had sex??? That was a pretty evil occasion wasn't it???"

The video is 2 years old though, I bet the locals have lynched him since...
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
You comment on the reporter? xD
I saw this a while back, really disturbing when you think about it :/
He's nuts, but that reporter is provoking him. The system is at fault, not him.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles

To be fair I think the reporter does well to stay calm, I wouldn't be able to control my anger if i saw that piece of ****.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
Quote by Supertait
He's Mother Theresa compared to the other guy.
He's still provoking him to the point where I want to punch him in the face.

Quote by Supertait
To be fair I think the reporter does well to stay calm, I wouldn't be able to control my anger if i saw that piece of ****.
Check out my thread on To Catch a Predator and you'll see why I that statement angers me.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jan 8, 2009,
I'm gonna be sleeping with the light on tonight
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by Just Andrew
He's still provoking him to the point where I want to punch him in the face.

More than you do the Peado?
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
Yeah ive seen it b4 aswell but yeah he is quite the nutcase.

'ARE THEY ABOUT MOLESTING YOUNG BOYZZZZZ!!!!'

..... erm yes! they are!

crazed mofo
those crazy brits. thats cool that they can cus onair like that.

edit: o its australian. the accents sound the same to me
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Jan 8, 2009,
Hoooooooooooooly ****.

"They're about molesting young boys!"

"They're about molesting yoooooung boys!"

He wants to turn over child sex laws? That man has a bunch of bats in his belfry. I'm surprised he's not in jail again.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Rankles

I think they're both at fault, he still committed those acts. Personally, I think he deserves the crap from the reporter, he molested children.
haaaaah he should have his own tv show where he just growls at celebrities whilst looking very short indeed.
I will never ever understand why anyone would want to hurt a child in that way
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by rebeltildeth87
those crazy brits. thats cool that they can cus onair like that.

edit: o its australian. the accents sound the same to me

Are you retarded?
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
Quote by Supertait
More than you do the Peado?
Yes because man was being attacked for something he did naturally.

He's not the best defense for my views, but I don't give pedophiles much grief as they're aroused by things they can't control. Yes, better judgment would require them to NOT have sex with children and they do need that judgment, but it's not as if they had the choice to be aroused by children.

The reporter clearly has some sort of smug, sense of superiority, setting him as a benchmark for the 'lowest form of moral decency', as is the TS emulating as well.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Quote by Just Andrew

Check out my thread on To Catch a Predator and you'll see why I that statement angers me.

Ok, the "to catch a predator'' guys maybe shouldn't be humiliated. But come on! This guy has sexually molested children. They will have that with them for the rest of their lives, I personally think the people who actually go through with the act deserve everything they get.

Quote by Just Andrew
Yes because man was being attacked for something he did naturally.

He's not the best defense for my views, but I don't give pedophiles much grief as they're aroused by things they can't control. Yes, better judgment would require them to NOT have sex with children and they do need that judgment, but it's not as if they had the choice to be aroused by children.

The reporter clearly has some sort of smug, sense of superiority, setting him as a benchmark for the 'lowest form of moral decency', as is the TS emulating as well.

There is a MASSIVE difference between thoughts and actions dude.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
Last edited by Supertait at Jan 8, 2009,
Quote by LatinKingz
we've got a sexually abused boy here methinks

Or I don't approve of you saying that he should get a bullet through his skull, idiot.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Just Andrew

I read a bit of your thread and it seems pretty interesting, but here's my stance on it.

The guys on "To Catch A Predator" were not, in my view, going into a consensual encounter, they usually present ideas to the people they are chatting with, and while the fake chatters knew exactly what they were talking about, maybe a real 14 year old wouldn't fully understand.

The guy in the video, is talking about molesting children with malicious intent. He did not write those books as a guide on how to get into a meaningful sexual relationship with an underage person, it is basically how to trick children into giving sexual gratification.

I'll stop there before it gets tl;dr, but you get where I'm heading...

Hopefully.

In my view, these guys do not deserve sympathy. Sure they are following urges they can't control, but if someone loses control and murders someone, does that make what they did any less wrong??

Discuss.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by ravioli123
I read a bit of your thread and it seems pretty interesting, but here's my stance on it.

The guys on "To Catch A Predator" were not, in my view, going into a consensual encounter, they usually present ideas to the people they are chatting with, and while the fake chatters knew exactly what they were talking about, maybe a real 14 year old wouldn't fully understand.

The guy in the video, is talking about molesting children with malicious intent. He did not write those books as a guide on how to get into a meaningful sexual relationship with an underage person, it is basically how to trick children into giving sexual gratification.

I'll stop there before it gets tl;dr, but you get where I'm heading...

Hopefully.

In my view, these guys do not deserve sympathy. Sure they are following urges they can't control, but if someone loses control and murders someone, does that make what they did any less wrong??

Discuss.

My thoughts exactly, well put.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
i think he is mentally ill.
pedophiles do need help, and most do seek it before it becomes a problem,
but i really think this man is mentally ill.
the reporter was provocative, but then again the mans response was more than rediculous
i mean who says " i bet you like anus" in front of a camera, if he lived near me, he would get beats
Quote by LatinKingz
The only cure for him is a bullet through his skull.

Same for the homosexuals and blacks.
Quote by Supertait
Ok, the "to catch a predator'' guys maybe shouldn't be humiliated. But come on! This guy has sexually molested children. They will have that with them for the rest of their lives, I personally think the people who actually go through with the act deserve everything they get.
The guys on To Catch a Predator and the guy in the video deserve the same treatment. If you think the guys on NBC don't deserve to be exploited, then you should also believe that the guy in the video shouldn't be as well.

There is a MASSIVE difference between thoughts and actions dude.
Yes, there are. That's why I can't completely defend pedophiles for long. However, the video said that one of the kids were 16. Even as a kid, that's a pretty old age, the age of a high school student, in fact. Shouldn't have the kid been educated enough to come to the realization that he should stay clear of this man?

Andredit: Let me just make my point clear. My main problem with the video is that Geoff is being exploited for his human proclivity. It's not fair.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jan 8, 2009,
"What about the last time you had sex? There was no consent there was there?"
"What are you saying Geoffery?"
"You to are a Rapist!"

lol
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Mudmen190
Same for the homosexuals and blacks.

Im a black homosexual wtf are you saying?
Page 1 of 4