So UG, i have a new amp upgraded from a Spider III 75 which i used to record. I loved the quality and even the tone i got from the Spider WHEN I RECORDED and i liked the interface. I am thinking about getting a floor POD mainly to record with and to use live for some things needing effects. I was just wondering if anyone has expirience with one of these recording and how they sound. I currently have a Digitech RP350 but i cant get my sound out of it.

This

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-Floor-POD-Guitar-Effects-Pedal?sku=150446

or

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line6-Floor-POD-Plus-Multi-Effects-Pedal?sku=150212

were what i was looking at.

Any help or comments would be awesome!!!!
Hey, I own the PodXT Live. I love it. It was probably one of the best investments i have made. The price is a little steep of $400. It is awesome and you wont regret it. I have used i live a few times and it is awesome. You can download tones off of customtone.com and you can make your own.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender American Standard Stratocaster Sunburst
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Randall G3 Series 75w Amplifier
and Myself
I was going to write something mean, but you seem new, so I'll go easy. But, imo, in the long run you're going to just want a good amp and a good guitar, maybe a delay or something like that if you find the need for it. but mostly, none of that clutter. Also, line 6 sounds like computers, that isn't my opinion, that is a fact, you put your signal through a computer, you sound like a computer. Save up and buy something tube and you won't ever regret it. but that part is my opinion.

However, if you do go multi-effects, the Boss ME-50 is ballin, and its got more than you need if you know how to EQ something and is imo the best multi effects pedal, I had it for a couple years before I sold it and my Crate for something with a little more quality
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.