I was looking at the Ibanez Art-100 or a MIM strat or an G400 are theese all ok to mod up the pups later on so they will sound better? ANy suggestions, I dont want too pricey guitars 400 is the limit i "WANT" to mod
i agree with the start. ts what type of styles do you play?
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Yes, what style?
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
Mexican strats are good and look into the OLP guitars. They sound good stock and have nice necks. They look like the old Eddie Van Halen Musicman guitars.
My Gear:

Fender Strat w/Duncans
Hand Built(by me) guitar w/Duncans
Ibanez RG321MH
Bugera V22
Peavey Vyper 30 Watt
Xotic BB Preamp
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Digitech Hardwire Chromatic Tuner
Fender T-Bucket Acoustic
Digitech Bad Monkey
Well personally I think an upgraded standard strat can be a fantastic guitar. What's your budget, exactly, and what type of music do you play?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
^ +1

yeah, those should be fine (i haven't tried the ibanez though). yamaha pacifica would be a good call, too (112 or above).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yes, the MIM Strat would be nice, but the Ibanez ART100 wouldn´t be bad either. It all depends on what you like best. Just go to a guitar store and play some guitars and pick the one that feels best in your hands and sounds best to your ears.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.