so for christmas i got one of these amps!
personally, i love it. is there anything i should know about it? thats important
heres a link:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Vypyr-15-15W-1x8-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=482908

it looks alot rounder and square in the pic than it actually is
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
congratz

i really dont like the 15w version of the vypyr
it has a tiny speaker, no built in stompbox effects and its not capable of the sanpera foot switches.

but if you like it its fine with me
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
You can check out the Vypyr thread there's alot of info in it. It'll take a while to read through but you might find some useful info. Here's a link.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=939283

EDIT: 311 beat me to it.
Last edited by zakkwyldefan79 at Jan 8, 2009,
Quote by JessicaGonzo

this confusses me.

in the picture the amp looks like really round, and square shaped. but its actually more rectangular, and not round
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
congratz. make sure you spend a lot of time reading the manual, tweaking, figuring out how to make presets etc... it always annoys me when i see some rich kid who's parents buy him some decent digital modeling gear, and they dont spend any time figuring out what all the models do and how to tweak stuff and make presets, so it ends up gathering dust in the closet.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.