Page 1 of 17
I was just thinking about my first kiss in 7th grade and how hilariously awkward it was... One day in 6th period I finally got up the courage to ask her (read: passed a note ) if she wanted to meet me behind the school after 7th period. She said yes, so after school we dodged teachers and upper-classmen alike to proceed to EXTREMELY AWKWARDY make out near the science building. Since I was such a little prick back then, I bragged about it to all my friends, and they proceeded to make "behind the school" the universal spot for our grade... Anyone else have some good first kiss stories?
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
Hasn't happened.

Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
It was middle school and a kissing game or something; I kissed a girl on the cheek
uhh
the only other time was like a year and a half ago; we drove this drunk girl home and she gave me a hug so I kissed her cheek and it was hilarious

mhm, no kissing on the lips for foodlord
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
well if you count weak kisses that I didn't really know what i was doing with, it was at a friend's house and it wasn't that good. But...

My first good kiss was on a date in a movie theater. I put my arm around her in classic movie theater fashion. except I actually acted like I was putting my arm around her, rather than concealing my motives. And then I just leaned in and kissed her, once, lightly. And then she came back at me and it was all good from there. Then we broke up a few months later, which sucked, but those months were really awesome.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
uh, it was an emo chick, anddd she was feeling bad soooo i kissed her andddd she kissed back?
yeah. it sucked.ive had much more better ones since then though, thank god.
love is love // return to dust
i went on vacation with my cousin and my aunt and we met som girls by the pool and then we started talkin 2 them and the next day we were makin out in the woods
I got nothin'.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
mine was quick and simple i wasnt expecting it and she just came out of nowhere. perfect in my opinion bcuz there wasnt any awkwardness or anything weird just a little shock on the inside lol. i was a personal baddass that day :P
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
I was laying on my bed watching Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.

Kind of anti-climactic.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Just Andrew
Hasn't happened.

same with me
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Mine was pretty nice actually. I go to an all-guy private school and she goes to an all-girl private school and so she asked me to homecoming after we have been just kind of going out twice. So I didn't really do much with her because I was so damn nervous. Anyway, after homecoming I drop her off, walk her to her door. It is pretty cold and she starts to get really close and cuddle up to me. We are just kind of standing there for about 30 seconds, kind of hugging each other. I don't really know what happened next and we just starting kissing. I dunno, it was a little awkward for the first second or two but I think everyone is just kind of natural to it. It was quite an awesome night.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

I remember my mom had left the house and my aunt was there for some reason so I got her to cover for me and I ran out and over two streets to meet this guy I liked at the moment. It was so incredibly awkward. It's kinda laughable now. We made out for a bit and then I had to run back home. And I remember thinking how bad the chemistry was. Needless, to say a few days after I told him I wasn't into him and I haven't talked to him or seen him since then.

Sometimes, I choose to ignore the fact that that was my first kiss. Lol. :-D
If everyone demanded peace, we'd probably have it.

Music is my vice.
aww now i feel like a dick bcuz half of these people havent even gotten any. : (

itll happen and you will love it. just takes time people

Quote by PhillyHendrix
same with me
*Sympathy hug*
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
It was just really bad.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by chetta2323
i went on vacation with my cousin and my aunt and we met som girls by the pool and then we started talkin 2 them and the next day we were makin out in the woods

When I read this, I thought your story was going to end a bit differently...

My first kiss was incredibly awkward with my first girlfriend in 8th grade, looking back, it was so bad, but it got quite a bit better after that.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Last edited by sharpshootr55 at Jan 8, 2009,
I remember making out with some girl when I was 8. She was like 6 or something. Never happened again
Whatever XD
I'm not very good with girls. Something about me just says, "friend". I'm stuck in the Friend Zone with almost every girl I know.

So, no kissing for me.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Wasn't too bad, on my bed with my then girlfriend, about 4 years ago
Was on a date with my current gf....so we went to Barnes and Nobles and read a pokemon book for fun(because it made her laugh and it was funny). I told her that she owed me a kiss...she agreed and I kissed her
my first kiss was amazing but awkward at the last minute
so the girl invited me to her house to try a cake she had made, and so we were kicking it on the couch eating cake and we ended up watching a movie. So i jus put my arm around her and she turned to me and we started kissing. It was 5 minutes of awesomeness...until her lil sister walked in on us : (. Needless to say, nuthin happened after that
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I'm not very good with girls. Something about me just says, "friend". I'm stuck in the Friend Zone with almost every girl I know.

dude, I feel your pain. the friend zone has killed my chances with, like, 4 girls. its so gay.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

So, no kissing for me.

*e-hug*
Me too, as of late, I can't get any...
But life is good, so I know sometime soon it will happen.
You just gotta stay optimistic, and always be yourself.
Don't try to change for girls' sake.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

So, no kissing for me.

same :/
Quote by sharpshootr55
When I read this, I thought your story was going to end a bit differently...

He didn't specify with whom exactly he made out.
In the back of sisters car coming back from a party at the lake with a SMOKING hot girl from Edmonton (Iv'e never pulled a girl that hot since). Incidently it was the first time i had sex too

PS- we were alone, my sister wasn't there.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

So, no kissing for me.

If you are "good" enough friends to actually be in friend zone
slip a kiss on the cheek during a hug

it is fun
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by VertigodowN
the pit? why do they name this the pit if this kinda **** is gonna be on there

i loled
Quote by TheQuailman
He didn't specify with whom exactly he made out.

it was sum random girl i met up there
besides truth or dare/spin the bottle/all that jazz, my first real kiss was in 8th grade. it was after school, i had been dating this girl for a few days, we hugged before going home, i leaned in and kissed her. meh.

first time i made out with a girl, i was over at her house, had just met her parents for the first time and they left us home alone as they went out to dinner. we were sitting on the couch watching tv and we started going at it. 45 minutes later, the couch and chair pushed all the way against the wall, the throw rug crumpled up in the corner, and her hair looking like she just rolled out of bed, i asked her what time her parents were supposed to get home. she looks at the clock, "uh, about a half hour ago"

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Jan 8, 2009,
lol this is so funny considering its ULTIMATE GUITAR. i mean come on for the guys in the friend zone nothing says i need some comfort more than a sad acoustic song. lol they go ape**** for acoustic guitar, especially if your around a campfire.... good memories for me around campfires... : )

Quote by GODhimself37
lol this is so funny considering its ULTIMATE GUITAR. i mean come on for the guys in the friend zone nothing says i need some comfort more than a sad acoustic song. lol they go ape**** for acoustic guitar, especially if your around a campfire.... good memories for me around campfires... : )

Well it wasn't my first kiss, but I got some action from a girl after mesmerizing her with my beautiful acoustic guitar and voice...
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig