Well Pit, whilst eating dinner tonight, I came across a peculiar piece of chicken.

It was steamed, topped with only the best seasonings, and cooked to perfection. Juicy, tender, delicious. Without a second thought, I started eating, with a side of rice and cabbage soup.

It was like heaven in my mouth. The bird was delicious. I cut off one particular part, nice and thick, and looking delicious. I put it in my mouth to be greeted with, "Sweet Jesus turds, this is hot!"

Somehow, this little heat ninja hid out in the middle of my chicken like some Satanic Sam Fisher. It was already mostly chewed when I got to the boiling center, and hating to have bad manners, I forced myself to swallow it. Don't ask why, I didn't have a lot of time to think.

I chased it with half a glass of ice cold Coke, but it was too late. I could feel the roof of my mouth peeling off, and my throat felt like the worst strep you'll ever feel. I tried to eat the rest of my dinner, but I couldn't swallow anything.

It's crazy painful right now, and I doubt I'll be able to eat through tomorrow at least. Most of the roof of my mouth has already pealed off, and my throat is swelling up.

What would you do in this situation, Pit?

tl;dr: I hate a burning ninja chicken, and killed my throat, and now I can't eat. What would help?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
im confused by most of your post, but i still feel compelled to ask...

CABBAGE SOUP????

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by PlayMadness
Well Pit, whilst eating dinner tonight, I came across a peculiar piece of chicken.

It was steamed, topped with only the best seasonings, and cooked to perfection. Juicy, tender, delicious. Without a second thought, I started eating, with a side of rice and cabbage soup.

It was like heaven in my mouth. The bird was delicious. I cut off one particular part, nice and thick, and looking delicious. I put it in my mouth to be greeted with, "Sweet Jesus turds, this is hot!"

Somehow, this little heat ninja hid out in the middle of my chicken like some Satanic Sam Fisher. It was already mostly chewed when I got to the boiling center, and hating to have bad manners, I forced myself to swallow it. Don't ask why, I didn't have a lot of time to think.

I chased it with half a glass of ice cold Coke, but it was too late. I could feel the roof of my mouth peeling off, and my throat felt like the worst strep you'll ever feel. I tried to eat the rest of my dinner, but I couldn't swallow anything.

It's crazy painful right now, and I doubt I'll be able to eat through tomorrow at least. Most of the roof of my mouth has already pealed off, and my throat is swelling up.

What would you do in this situation, Pit?

tl;dr: I hate a burning ninja chicken, and killed my throat, and now I can't eat. What would help?

And that's where you went wrong
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.

?
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
You fight that ninja chicken with samauri milk and a Pikachu! You should know that!
love is love // return to dust
That ninja chicken is a sneaky bastard
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
im confused by most of your post, but i still feel compelled to ask...

CABBAGE SOUP????

It's a homemade soup (one of my specialties), made of (lulz) chicken broth, mostly cabbage, and whatever veggies you want (I use broccoli, carrots, and string beans. Tomatoes too, but they're not vegetables). It goes good with hot sauce

Quote by Garou1911

?

This. (Though it says China on the wall Ninjas were Japanese)
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Last edited by PlayMadness at Jan 8, 2009,
dude your mouth was peeling ?
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
ask david bowie

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Quote by PlayMadness
(Though it says China on the wall Ninjas were Japanese)

How do you know it isn't a Japanese ninja chicken that infiltrated a Chinese household?
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by that soccer kid
ask david bowie

? Explain?...
Quote by ZeBubba!
... Why are you preaching in the pit? The pit is for satanic people looking to fap.

Dost thou feelst lucky, punk?
Take some Ibufen for the pain and swelling, drinks lots of water
and try not to eat solid(especially hot) food for the next 24 hours

Sorted!!

Good Luck.
"your moves are like being caressed by natural yoghurt..."

"The walls are full of crack, the cracks are full of strangers -trying to guess my weight"
Quote by Garou1911

?

This is my new desktop. TS, maybe some cold milk will soothe it?

Try not to suffocate or anything.
XIAOXI
I just looked in my mouth, and it's all swollen and white.

And painful
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
I wouldn't eat a ninja chicken. It's gonna kill your throat and mouth. Ninjas are badass

Seriously, ninja chicken? I lol'ed at that one. I've never heard of ninja chicken
Stratocasters=

Quote by reb_49
You all seem to be confused a quite bit, let me put this down into these simple words: Music Is Always Evolving, The Problem Is That People Aren't

Favorite Guitarists -
Jimi Hendrix
Joe Perry
Jimmy Page
Suck it.

An ice cube I mean. It couldn't hurt more than it already does, right? WRONG.

Really though, suck on an ice cube or somethign cold, feel better, will ya?
If it's any consoltation:

i heard from somewhere that the skin in your mouth heals faster than other bodily wounds. So you'll have a more speedy recovery! yay!
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

damn white people and their inability to eat hot food.
Quote by abe123
thats one of the funniest posts ive seen in a while... to sig or not to sig

Quote by Kenny77
Awesome.

Quote by Kensai
Probably from india. Most bad things come from there.
Quote by LordBishek
Yoghurt/Milk, foo'.

Capsaicin is highly soluble in fat, much more so than water.

I'm assuming that most of the posters in this thread think that this is about a spicy bird.

I got the impression that TS is talking about temperature. Forgive me if I'm mistaken. TS, see a doctor.
EDIT:
Quote by srq89
damn white people and their inability to eat hot food.

And again, it's not about spicy food. I don't think anyone can eat food that's above a certain temperature without sustaining some kind of burn. Play Madness knows his spices, don't underestimate him.
Last edited by jetfuel495 at Jan 8, 2009,
I lol'd...hard...like...harder than I have at the pit in a long time.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
Quote by thefeedingend
I thought this was going to be a thread about STDs.

I was severely mistaken.

Yeah, I came in here with either that or liquid napalm diarrhea on my mind.
For some reason, this story didnt make m laugh or smile or anything. The parts that were meant to be funny, like jesus turds and ninja chicken seems absolutely retarded to me. Maybe if i was in more of a chipper mood i would see the humour... idk.

POPSICLES